Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTW dlc not showing up with genuine game? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GTW dlc not showing up with genuine game? [SOLVED] Empty GTW dlc not showing up with genuine game? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 07 Apr 2015, 02:23

Hey, I have the genuine version of The Sims 4 on Origin, and I have I installed the GTW Torrent from here, I have then followed the instructions by copy and pasting the files into Program Files and replaced the files and have also gone offline in Origin, but the DLC does not show up in game. 

Any help?  Sad

NVM, I got it working by opening the program through the program files then it appears

Back to top Go down

GTW dlc not showing up with genuine game? [SOLVED] Empty Re: GTW dlc not showing up with genuine game? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 10 Apr 2015, 15:56

BrandonJW97 wrote:Hey, I have the genuine version of The Sims 4 on Origin, and I have I installed the GTW Torrent from here, I have then followed the instructions by copy and pasting the files into Program Files and replaced the files and have also gone offline in Origin, but the DLC does not show up in game. 

Any help?  Sad

NVM, I got it working by opening the program through the program files then it appears

Hello and sorry for not getting back to you in time,

Good to hear that you manged to get it working ! Please note though that ORIGIN must be completely closed each time before you play our cracked Sims 4 game. This is very essential. Also, if you haven't done so yet, you should configure your anti-virus system, so that it doesn't mess with the crack in your game install folder. For an initial guideline, see this here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

If you have any new questions, feel free to open a new thread. Have fun ! Problem solved, topic closed. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top