Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Get To Work Doesn't run

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Get To Work Doesn't run Empty Sims 4 Get To Work Doesn't run

Post by Guest Tue 14 Apr 2015, 20:44

I've downloaded and played the sims base game. I have a couple games on there with custom content from thesimsresource that I'd like to keep. But when I downloaded the Get To Work dlc, and unzipped and copied the files into the sims4 folder, it doesn't work anymore. When i run the game, it loads up the music and the first loading screen, but then it just freezes the entire computer. The music stops, ctrl+alt+delete gets stuck, I have to restart my laptop. 

HELP

There are no pop-ups, or error messages.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Get To Work Doesn't run Empty Re: Sims 4 Get To Work Doesn't run

Post by coolcandy3001 Tue 14 Apr 2015, 21:52

This is EXACTLY what CC did to me, my entire PC just couldn't run, clt alt + delete didn't work. Power button was the only way to restart PC.

Please refer to here for broken CC and Mods: http://linna.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=551495&c=1&ht&page=1&pp=25#startcomments

Some have been updated since that list, so check around.
After removing and/or updating broken mods, if it persists, remove mods bit by bit. It'll work.

I can honestly say this is caused by CC, exact problem as me it was very frustrating. Had to restart via power button maybe 12 - 13 times S:
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top