Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Directions to Follow

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which Directions to Follow Empty Which Directions to Follow

Post by Guest Tue 14 Apr 2015, 22:00

Hello,

Forgive me if this has been answered before, but after extensive browsing of these forums, I did not find an answer.

I have just downloaded the majority of the expansion packs via G4TW. I previously purchased and installed the base game and World Adventures. Now, I have installed all the ones I am interested in in order of release using the guide provided by the G4TW Forum Admin. (For the record, I've installed Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons and Island Life, no stuff packs) There were no issues installing.

I have not updated my game using the Ultimate Fix yet, nor have I attempted to play the game. 

My question concerns which instructions to follow next. After updating the game, should I be following the information in the Ultimate Fix Guide for Mac, which suggests I replace files in each expansion's directory and THEN the base game crack? Or, do I follow the How to Install The Sims 3 on Mac OS Guide, which does not suggest that I have to replace files in the expansions, it just says to apply the crack?

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down

Which Directions to Follow Empty Re: Which Directions to Follow

Post by Guest Tue 28 Apr 2015, 21:17

Follow the Ultimate Fix Guide for Mac, follow it carefully.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top