Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which instructions do I follow? Please help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which instructions do I follow?  Please help! Empty Which instructions do I follow? Please help!

Post by Guest Thu 09 Jul 2015, 08:19

I am currently in the process of trying to install G4TW's Sims 3 EP/SPs on my Macbook.  So far I have been following this installation guide: www.drakkenusa.com/wp-content/files_mf/1359564772InstallationGuide.pdf

When I got around to Late Night, the included Installation Guide for that EP told me I had to uninstall my entire TS3 game and reinstall it.  You could probably imagine how pissed I was considering I have been downloading, extracting, transferring, and mounting files for the past week so far.  I Googled my concerns to double-check those instructions weren't out of date, and found this thread: www.games4theworld.forumotion.com/t7936-the-sims-3-late-night-help

I'm just so confused.  What do I do?  Which set of instructions do I follow?

Here's what I've done so far:

1. Installed TS3 Base game that I bought
  2. Installed Supernatural, Outdoor Living Stuff, Island Paradise, Seasons, University Life, and Town Life stuff from my friend's Origin account
  3. Downloaded the G4TW torrent files for the rest of the EP/SPs
  4. Installed Katy Perry's Sweet Treats, Master Suite, Diesel Stuff, Fast Lane Stuff, Generations, Pets, Movie Stuff, 70s/80s/90s Stuff, and Showtime by following this guide:  www.games4theworlddownloads.org/Downloads/Guides/Sims_3_Mac_Guide.pdf
  5. Applied the cracks to Base Game, Fast Lane Stuff, and Outdoor Living Stuff as instructed through this tutorial: www.games4theworlddownloads.org/Downloads/Guides/Sims_3_Mac_Guide.pdf

Admin edit: Links fixed.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Which instructions do I follow?  Please help! Empty Re: Which instructions do I follow? Please help!

Post by Admin Thu 09 Jul 2015, 10:57

Hi,

You only have to apply the base game crack, using the crack that comes with the Ultimate Fix. I'd say follow these steps for the expansion packs: http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/Downloads/Guides/Sims_3_Mac_Guide.pdf
It describes how to make a .DMG file out of the expansion pack files, and then install them.

But it seems like you already installed pretty much everything? What exactly is the problem at this point?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male