Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can anyone help me? sims 3![CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

can anyone help me? sims 3![CLOSED] Empty can anyone help me? sims 3![CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu 08 Sep 2011, 03:24

i cant figure out how to save or open the files from the site. i download it but i dont know what to do after that Sad i cant find a post that explains it either Sad

i just wanna play haha

Back to top Go down

can anyone help me? sims 3![CLOSED] Empty Re: can anyone help me? sims 3![CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu 08 Sep 2011, 08:37

What did you get from the site? Did you get content from the exchange or the store?

If you downloaded content from the exchange or the store, after you download the file you must go to the launcher. Under the downloads tab, you find the item you downloaded & select it. Then you get the install option. Install the content & verify that it actually installed by going to the Installed tab. This is also where you go to uninstall custom content.

Try this out & let me know if this answers your question

Back to top Go down

can anyone help me? sims 3![CLOSED] Empty Re: can anyone help me? sims 3![CLOSED]

Post by Narong30 Thu 08 Sep 2011, 10:09

Please read this : https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly-must-read?tid=dc05d15fe18e18fb2cd07dad75b8e85e

If you need any further information. Do no hesitate to contact us in chat tab. When we're available there.

Thank you.
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 08 Sep 2011, 10:13

jesicakers wrote:i cant figure out how to save or open the files from the site. i download it but i dont know what to do after that Sad i cant find a post that explains it either Sad

i just wanna play haha

Hello,
I've just replied to your other post with a detailed step by step. Please read it and let us know if you have more questions or if you run into any problems.