Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question. [SOLVED] Empty Question. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 15 Apr 2015, 16:46

The sims 4 just came out. It's fresh, it's new, and it's full of bugs and glitches.
EA are releasing new patches every couple of weeks, more or less, to solve these bugs or to add new
content to the game.

You guys are doing your best to keep our game up to date, and providing us the latest patches in the ultimate fix.

My question is,
if you released a new version of the ultimate fix but I couldn't download it because I was traveling or my computer broke,
and EA released a new patch that made you to update the ultimate fix,
will I still be able to get the latest ultimate fix, or should I find the previous patch that I missed by myself, and just
then I will be able to apply the new ultimate fix?

Edit: I have another question that popped in my head just when I clicked send. Oops.
Can I know if there's a new ultimate fix version without actually checking the ultimate fix page?

I hope I was clear enough, I'm sorry for my bad English.

Back to top Go down

Question. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Question. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 15 Apr 2015, 18:26

feycat wrote:The sims 4 just came out. It's fresh, it's new, and it's full of bugs and glitches.
EA are releasing new patches every couple of weeks, more or less, to solve these bugs or to add new
content to the game.

You guys are doing your best to keep our game up to date, and providing us the latest patches in the ultimate fix.

My question is,
if you released a new version of the ultimate fix but I couldn't download it because I was traveling or my computer broke,
and EA released a new patch that made you to update the ultimate fix,
will I still be able to get the latest ultimate fix, or should I find the previous patch that I missed by myself, and just
then I will be able to apply the new ultimate fix?

Edit: I have another question that popped in my head just when I clicked send. Oops.
Can I know if there's a new ultimate fix version without actually checking the ultimate fix page?

I hope I was clear enough, I'm sorry for my bad English.

Hello again,

If you find yourself unable to download the fix, it's no problem. Smile  Whenever you download the fix from this page here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

You will ALWAYS have the latest available update included. There is no need to look for "older" fixes, as the new ones already have all previous updates included. Wink  As for the fix version, you will want to check the page regularly, but you can also sign up for the newsletters of Games4TheWorld, here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1706-join-our-the-sims-fans-group-to-stay-up-to-date-with-the-latest-the-sims-news

Note that as of now, these newsletters mainly inform you about Sims-related updates only, but in the future, that may develop into a "fuller" newsletter.

Hope this answers your questions !  Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Apr 2015, 20:02

Thank you very much Carlos for the quick response!
I have no more questions for now Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 15 Apr 2015, 20:20

feycat wrote:Thank you very much Carlos for the quick response!
I have no more questions for now Smile

One small thing maybe: if you have a specific question about the Ultimate fix, please do not post it in the main thread of the Ultimate fix. Smile  Questions are not allowed there, only "thank you"-posts (I deleted your post as well as coolcandy's).

And yes, when time comes, we will ALWAYS update the Ultimate fix. No need to worry about that. Wink  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Apr 2015, 20:29

Oh, ok. Thank you for telling me this! I'm still new here and I'm not always
 aware of what I'm doing wrong.
(You can see a good example of this in my post in the introduction section. I clicked on
something by accident and I have no idea what I did)

I'll be more than happy to get feedback or explaining about my actions,
so I can learn how to make the best of this forum and not break any rule.
I'm really sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 15 Apr 2015, 20:32

feycat wrote:Oh, ok. Thank you for telling me this! I'm still new here and I'm not always
 aware of what I'm doing wrong.
(You can see a good example of this in my post in the introduction section. I clicked on
something by accident and I have no idea what I did)

I'll be more than happy to get feedback or explaining about my actions,
so I can learn how to make the best of this forum and not break any rule.
I'm really sorry.

No need to feel sorry about it. Smile  If you have more questions, feel free to open a new thread any time. Have fun again ! The topic is closed. Wink 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top