Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 setup.exe cannot execute. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 setup.exe cannot execute. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 setup.exe cannot execute. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 18 Apr 2015, 10:23

hello Very Happy
  I downloaded the sims 4 but i get two errors when i try to run the setup.exe this one

!   Cannot execute "C:\Users\chris\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.454\The_Sims_4_Setup.exe"
and this one The_sims_4_Setup.exe will be compressed only after closing the application using it.Modifications will be lost if you close WinRAR before that.
I also downloaded the ultimate fix but the installation guide is like this  xœí›ÛOYÇûoñ¼ãš%bxXqÙY׬«DÝ‹&xݨìÆfã‹Ù˜ì‹Á¨!ŠQtY[ r³ *ôÞÒBRF„Ú‚@öôÌÌ™️‘Ι️v
ûûf¦sËùpΙ️v>ü&†@ 䑽Դ5½š7-„®️,›Þù/Íy/
îsñÑÆY˜Íì6)«©️é««‹ÖVg’ñ¿ßŽ] žZIu¬­t‰ËròQlô²Ù,V6Ø—Úв¾žFKøÅáÑž³‹s÷Ò˶եW’£ƒÇÍnc±‚Ù3øëÁ¾ï^Ù›|}Q/',½kw6˜ÝÆb%5E²§}ŽÃÏNN¼lDÔ)¡ùýÌ?‘£…_Õc­°l¤Âê1 <—½^1&ï'ÿÁ—S­×’nû7CG#Î_ubòúüø_cý?²5˜ýàb±'&®️ˆàK

wÓ+±‘ÿª Ÿüîo@Ôs¡&ÁwaÜy,h.üÂ[€}>ü»žn
help please!!!! Facepalm

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 setup.exe cannot execute. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 setup.exe cannot execute. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 18 Apr 2015, 10:27

It seems like you have clicked open when you were downloading. Try redownloading but pressing save. The installation guide is corrupted as well.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 setup.exe cannot execute. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 setup.exe cannot execute. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 18 Apr 2015, 10:29

ok thanks i will try again Smile

//EDIT

works great i found the problem my antiviruse was still on Sims 4 setup.exe cannot execute. [SOLVED] 637235714

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Thanks for letting us know ! Smile 

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top