Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Expantions Won't Pop-up in my dock after clickin in the installation setup. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Expantions Won't Pop-up in my dock after clickin in the installation setup. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 3 Expantions Won't Pop-up in my dock after clickin in the installation setup. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 18 Dec 2012, 00:59

hi,

i've downloaded all the expansions available and i've made a .dmg of some of them.
but when i click on the installation of any expansion it won't pup up on my dock.
it just doesn't do anything. not even in the file map when i extract the rar file.

i run a early 2011 13" macbook pro with mountain lion.
I have original:
Sims 3
Ambition
Generations

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Expantions Won't Pop-up in my dock after clickin in the installation setup. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Expantions Won't Pop-up in my dock after clickin in the installation setup. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 18 Dec 2012, 02:03

Are you using Stuffit Expander to unzip your .rar?
If not, download it for free from the Mac App store and try it out.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Expantions Won't Pop-up in my dock after clickin in the installation setup. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Expantions Won't Pop-up in my dock after clickin in the installation setup. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 18 Dec 2012, 02:05

hi,

i already fixed the problem.
i did not used the stuffit expander so that
was the problem but thanks for the fast respons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 18 Dec 2012, 18:50

Hello,

Glad to hear you solved the problem!
Enjoy the game and please let us know if you need more assistance! The Sims 3 Expantions Won't Pop-up in my dock after clickin in the installation setup. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top