Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Male sims giving birth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Male sims giving birth Empty Male sims giving birth

Post by Guest Sat 18 Apr 2015, 16:08

Hey all,

I'm just installed the sims 4 yesterday. and today my male sims giving birth after his wife. it alien baby. i was shock to see my male sims giving birth cause i'm not installing any cc or mod. i thought my male sims gain weight so i keep jog and go to the gym and now he giving birth. by the way, it is default game setting in the sims 4 where male also pregnant?

Mod edit: moved to the right section. 

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Male sims giving birth Empty Re: Male sims giving birth

Post by coolcandy3001 Sat 18 Apr 2015, 17:14

Do you have Get To Work? Because that's an additional feature from the expansion pack.

If not, it may be a glitch, depending on your game version, as in earlier versions EA had to release a patch to fix it.
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Apr 2015, 03:12

Hi,

thank you for moving this topic Smile 

i don't know. i just downloaded the sims 4 (g4tw) from piratebay including the sims 4 get to work. i only installed the base game and apply ultimate fix (the latest). i don't know how to check what version im running cause the menu is different from the sims 3. 

after searching through google, i manage to send the alien baby to their hometown. a lot of player complaining about the alien baby comes from their male sims. im try to searched the sims website but my university blocked almost all the games site Sad 

thank you all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Apr 2015, 21:55

Its an intended feature of the Get to Work Expansion however EA has adjusted the frequency in the latest patch.

Our overly-friendly visitors from Sixam were a bit too amorous. We've reduced the frequency of alien abductions and further reduced the frequency of male pregnancy thereafter. We know our men are good looking but that's no excuse!

I have 4 females in my household 1 male and the females i saw abducted 4 times, they didnt come back pregnant, however one day I noticed what seemed to be a beergut on my male sim. Boy was I wrong when the weird music started and a light beemed out from his gut lol. Kinda wrong in so many different aspects I think but hey thats EA for you.
Just sit back and wait for the Ulimate fix to be updated now so we can get the patch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Apr 2015, 03:33

Hi,

Glad to heard that. It really annoying to see male sims pregnant frequently. Haha. I already get 3 alien baby. The alien is really productive. Lol.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top