Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for help: Sims 3 Preggo sims cause game to interminately freeze when giving birth. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for help: Sims 3 Preggo sims cause game to interminately freeze when giving birth. [SOLVED] Empty Looking for help: Sims 3 Preggo sims cause game to interminately freeze when giving birth. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 09 Sep 2014, 00:02

When I have a couple who is friends with an NPC couple, I sometimes like to make them get pregnant around the same time , but when I don't remember to watch out for the NPC couple's newborn, as soon as the female goes into labor and gives birth the whole game stops and I can't get out of it.

It's stupid, and I know the only thing I need to do is stop doing what I'm doing, but I really enjoy the thought of having their kids grow up together. Someone please help me out?

Back to top Go down

Looking for help: Sims 3 Preggo sims cause game to interminately freeze when giving birth. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Looking for help: Sims 3 Preggo sims cause game to interminately freeze when giving birth. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 09 Sep 2014, 00:20

Hello there! Smile

Do you have any CC or Mods installed in your game? That sounds like the birth would give a baby using CC that is corrupted, freezing the game.

You should try deleting the caches and trying again. Please look for these files in the TS3 folder in Documents and delete them:

CASPartCache.package
compositorCache.package
simCompositorCache.package

scriptCache.package

Another thing you could try is to remove your CC from the game and try again to see if it's better.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes! Wink

Last edited by SeoY on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 22:31; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Looking for help: Sims 3 Preggo sims cause game to interminately freeze when giving birth. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Looking for help: Sims 3 Preggo sims cause game to interminately freeze when giving birth. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 10 Sep 2014, 22:28

I have no CC installed, but I do use a few NRaas mods such as MC, ErrorTrap, NoCD, Saver, and Overwatch and another called NoIntro.
Plus, I already delete those cache files. Still, same thing happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 10 Sep 2014, 22:37

HelloLove98 wrote:I have no CC installed, but I do use a few NRaas mods such as MC, ErrorTrap, NoCD, Saver, and Overwatch and another called NoIntro.

Hi there and welcome (back),

The glitch you are describing looks like an in-game glitch, for which there is no (direct) solution. I wanted to suugest using Overwatch or ErrorTrap to see if that makes any difference, but that's not necessary anymore, since you already use them.

There is something you may want to try though; look at my post here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t17544-the-deliciously-indulgent-bakery-help#120488

Download that "save files cleaner". For more elaborate explanations, please also read my follow-up post in that thread I linked to, here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t17544-the-deliciously-indulgent-bakery-help#120530

BEFORE using that tool, please make a backup copy of your folder "Saves". You can find that folder in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3. Then apply that tool to your main Saves-folder then. After running that tool, try the game again...

Good luck for now ! Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Sep 2014, 22:39

HelloLove98 wrote:I have no CC installed, but I do use a few NRaas mods such as MC, ErrorTrap, NoCD, Saver, and Overwatch and another called NoIntro.

Also, did you get the game from here? If you did, you should remove the NoCD Mod, as it's not needed and, if I'm not mistaken, it conflicts with the Ultimate Fix (as both bypass the disc authentication).

Good luck, and let us know how it goes! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Sep 2014, 21:55

Okay, I'll try both your suggestions. Thanks! I'll keep y'all updated..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Sep 2014, 23:00

Make sure you don't have anything in your Electronic Arts\Sims 3\CurrentGame.Sims3. This folder is suppose to be empty when you start a game.

Mod edit: I allowed myself to remove your signature picture due to obscene language. Next time, please choose something more "child-friendly". Wink

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Nov 2014, 21:10

Oop...
Seems that I (potentially) fixed it myself.

Did a factory reset  now there seems to be no problems at the moment Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 24 Nov 2014, 05:47

HelloLove98 wrote:Oop...
Seems that I (potentially) fixed it myself.

Did a factory reset  now there seems to be no problems at the moment Smile

OK, thanks for getting back to us about it ! Very Happy  If you ever have anything else to ask or chat about, don't hesitate to open a new thread. Have fun !

Topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top