Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Child/Teen Sims can't do homework and speak

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Child/Teen Sims can't do homework and speak Empty Child/Teen Sims can't do homework and speak

Post by Guest Sun 19 Apr 2015, 09:25

So this is really just a minor bug I've been noticing in the game. It's nothing too serious but rather a small annoyance. Whenever I have a teen or child Sim doing homework, another Sim could try to activate chat autonomously with the working Sim, but when this does happen, the world literally stops. It's obvious to notice since I just see all my other Sims and visiting Sims just stop and stay in one position. I have to navigate my way to the Sim doing homework and cancel the interaction and do the same with the Sim who initiated it. I don't know how this would be fixed but I just would like to know if others have experienced the same. Smile

Back to top Go down

Child/Teen Sims can't do homework and speak Empty Re: Child/Teen Sims can't do homework and speak

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 20 Apr 2015, 18:24

ZombieDragons wrote:So this is really just a minor bug I've been noticing in the game. It's nothing too serious but rather a small annoyance. Whenever I have a teen or child Sim doing homework, another Sim could try to activate chat autonomously with the working Sim, but when this does happen, the world literally stops. It's obvious to notice since I just see all my other Sims and visiting Sims just stop and stay in one position. I have to navigate my way to the Sim doing homework and cancel the interaction and do the same with the Sim who initiated it. I don't know how this would be fixed but I just would like to know if others have experienced the same. Smile

Hello and sorry for the late reply,

Are you getting similar issues in other situations ? Like, when your sim works out at the gym, and then another sim tries to chat ? If so, do you have any mods or CC for Sims 4 ? You might want to remove them, just to see if the glitch goes away after that. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Child/Teen Sims can't do homework and speak Empty Re: Child/Teen Sims can't do homework and speak

Post by Guest Tue 21 Apr 2015, 02:43

Totally fine IAmSoHappyEmergahwd Now, I know for a fact this happened before I added any CC of any form since I noticed this around my first day playing. I don't want to make a big fuss, nor should it be a large priority to fix, I just wanted to see if others have experienced this because if not, it most likely is just me. Carlos is tha man!!! Thanks for the reply though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top