Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do we really get money & sell sth in a retail shop?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do we really get money & sell sth in a retail shop? Empty Do we really get money & sell sth in a retail shop?

Post by Guest Sun 19 Apr 2015, 10:00

Hi, I want to try opening a retail shop for my sim. But is it only like opening a shop without getting involved with it or do we really get money, hire people and baking cakes for the shop?

Back to top Go down

Do we really get money & sell sth in a retail shop? Empty Re: Do we really get money & sell sth in a retail shop?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 19 Apr 2015, 11:12

kwint wrote:Hi, I want to try opening a retail shop for my sim. But is it only like opening a shop without getting involved with it or do we really get money, hire people and baking cakes for the shop?

Hello,

Yes, you can actually SELL stuff in a retail shop, but you always need to make sure to "mark" the items that should be sold (by clicking on them and selecting the appropriate option, in the shop). I have not tried the hiring though, nor the bakery thing. But the retail shop is OK, from the little bit that I played so far.

I suggest you simply do that career, or at least the beginning of it, but do NOT save yet. Just start that retail career, and play on, without saving. And if you see that it doesn't suit you, just exit the game without saving.

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Do we really get money & sell sth in a retail shop? Empty Re: Do we really get money & sell sth in a retail shop?

Post by Guest Sun 19 Apr 2015, 22:03

Theres a really good guide over at Carls Sims here http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/expansionpacks/gettowork/retail/
He has done one for each career as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Apr 2015, 01:15

hawkbs wrote:Theres a really good guide over at Carls Sims here http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/expansionpacks/gettowork/retail/
He has done one for each career as well.
Yes, I've read that one. One thing I don't really understand is how to manage the employee. 
I have one employee and task her to ring up the customer, but she doesn't  really do that. 
All she does is chatting with the other costumers and I have to do all the ring up. 
Any suggestion?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Apr 2015, 10:12

Sorry, but how do we apply the mod to the employee?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Apr 2015, 12:14

Install:Just extract the .Package file from the zip file and place the .Package file in your Sims 4 Mods Folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top