Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot have The Sims 4: Get to Work & The Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat at the same time?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cannot have The Sims 4: Get to Work & The Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat at the same time? Empty Cannot have The Sims 4: Get to Work & The Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat at the same time?

Post by Guest Fri 24 Apr 2015, 21:57

Hi! I have a problem. When I installed The Sims 4 & Get To Work there were not any problems. When I downloaded Outdoor Retreat pack my Get to Work pack has missed. I try to reinstall all packs but this problem still happening. I cannot have 2 packs at the same time why ? Just with The Sims 4 & Outdoor Retreat I can play or just with The sims 4 & Get to work I can play, but two of them does not work. Could you please help me ?

Back to top Go down

Cannot have The Sims 4: Get to Work & The Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat at the same time? Empty Re: Cannot have The Sims 4: Get to Work & The Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat at the same time?

Post by Guest Fri 24 Apr 2015, 22:42

From what I know the "Get to work" download from G4TW includes "Outdoor retreat".

Back to top Go down

Cannot have The Sims 4: Get to Work & The Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat at the same time? Empty Re: Cannot have The Sims 4: Get to Work & The Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat at the same time?

Post by Guest Sat 25 Apr 2015, 11:37

I had downloaded them separately, but thank you very much for your reply I will try it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Apr 2015, 13:07

I downloaded the Ultimate Fix for The Sims 4 and this fix solved my problem thank you very much again Smile  Hail King Tea!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top