Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 GTW - Incomplete data of game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 GTW - Incomplete data of game Empty Sims 4 GTW - Incomplete data of game

Post by Guest Sat 02 May 2015, 15:28

Hello guys, (sorry for my english, I'm french   Oh my...)

It's been a week or two that I've installed the Sims 4 GTW and it worked well, without any problem.
But today, when I launched the game, it says (in the map) "Incomplete data of game" and it deletes all the objects and stuffs related to this addon. 
I tried to uninstall and reinstall The Sims 4 and The Sims 4 GTW, but nothing changes...

Help please ? Help
Thanks ! xx

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 GTW - Incomplete data of game Empty Re: Sims 4 GTW - Incomplete data of game

Post by Sim Architect Tue 25 Aug 2015, 23:14

Please, follow the instructions in the VIDEO below and download the stuff from the link in its description at YouTube.

It is more up to date and it should work. Let us know if you need further assistance or if you got your game working. Thanks!

How to Install The Sims 4 with Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spa Day and all DLCs (with torrent link)!
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 GTW - Incomplete data of game Empty Re: Sims 4 GTW - Incomplete data of game

Post by Guest Sat 05 Sep 2015, 22:52

A new message appears :

"Unable to start : Origin is currently not running. Please make sure that Origin is running before attempting to play The Sims 4.
[d3382ced:984c6a38:00000000:00000000]"

What can I do ?
Thank you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcandy3001 Sat 05 Sep 2015, 23:47

In Program Files (x86)/Electronic Arts there'll be a file called "The Sims 4" Move it out of the EA folder and into The Program Files(x86) folder Smile

*It'll then alert you from any old shortcuts of the game that the TS4.exe is missing, it is in the The Sims 4 folder you moved, locate it and click it. Any shortcuts must be replaced with that one.
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Sep 2015, 00:41

Now it's asking me to update the game via Origin because the contents of the user data directory were created by a newer version of the Sims 4 so it can not be loaded  Why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sun 06 Sep 2015, 04:25

ViolaineMz wrote:Now it's asking me to update the game via Origin because the contents of the user data directory were created by a newer version of the Sims 4 so it can not be loaded  Why.
Please, rename your "The Sims 4" folder inside your Documents one. Then, run the game again and see if you get the same error. You can recover your old saves later if you get the game working Wink

Tea 5 Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Sep 2015, 12:10

A black screen appears, it seems to work but then I have this message : "initialization error at start up"  Ermahgerd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sun 06 Sep 2015, 17:14

ViolaineMz wrote:A black screen appears, it seems to work but then I have this message : "initialization error at start up"  Ermahgerd
Are you running the game directly from within its folder or using a shortcut? Please, try opening "Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4\Game\Bin" then you right click TS4.exe and "Run as Administrator". Remember to have your video drivers up to date and you can, also, when right clicking it, select the "good" video card instead of the in board intel.

Sims 4 GTW - Incomplete data of game PWIPHj3

Please, keep us posted if you got it fixed!

Happy simming!

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top