Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Game Data Incomplete

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Game Data Incomplete Empty Sims 4 Game Data Incomplete

Post by Guest Sat 25 Jul 2015, 16:40

Hi guys, got a bit of a problem.

So i had downloaded the sims 4 and then the ultimate fix back in April, everything had been working fine, I had the outdoor retreat pack and everything was working fine until i closed the game and played it for a second time. When i went to play the game i get the message saying "Game data incomplete.. not all game data could be loaded. the save game references neighbourhoods that have been uninstalled or otherwise are no longer available. if you continue playing you will encounter missing data and may have unexpected results. if you save the game, there will be no way to recover the missing data." This happened on and off until recently when i decided to update my game with the newer ultimate fix. After this i was not able to turn on the game without this message popping up. 

I have uninstalled my sims game, redownloaded the ultimate fix, made sure everything in my anti virus was on the exception list reinstalled everything and still i get this message. I had seen another thread similar however this person had been told to close origin. i have checked my laptop and i DO NOT have origin installed anywhere, I'm pretty unsure of what to do now, any help would be appreciated!!

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Game Data Incomplete Empty Re: Sims 4 Game Data Incomplete

Post by Guest Fri 07 Aug 2015, 20:05

I'm having this problem as well...please help..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Aug 2015, 23:48

blackbeauty02 wrote:I'm having this problem as well...please help..

the only solution i have found (i tried this after i had posted this) is to play the game while not being connected to the internet which seems to work fine for me, hope this helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top