Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Data went missing, and my saved game doesn't like it. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Data went missing, and my saved game doesn't like it. [SOLVED] Empty Data went missing, and my saved game doesn't like it. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 09 May 2015, 00:19

Everything was fine until today. My game loaded up, and though there were still some issues that hasn't been fixed because the latest update hasn't been made available yet, the game was still playable. Now, when I loaded up my game, a popup showed up mentioning that some data had gone missing. I tried to load up my saved family, the loading screen appeared, and after a bit it brought me back to the neighborhood menu. I don't know what happened. I didn't install an update from another site or anything. I have mods, but it never interfered with my game like this before. I didn't change a single thing since I last played. But now all of a sudden this problem creeped up on me. If anyone can shed some light on this I would really appreciate it.

Mentality

Last edited by Mentality on Mon 18 May 2015, 22:26; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Data went missing, and my saved game doesn't like it. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Data went missing, and my saved game doesn't like it. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 17 May 2015, 20:24

that happened to me too! And I just closed the game for 1 hour -_- (i do not have any mods) Please help!!!

Back to top Go down

Data went missing, and my saved game doesn't like it. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Data went missing, and my saved game doesn't like it. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 18 May 2015, 22:24

Well, I was able to resolve this issue by doing a scan and fixing a vulnerability, which was causing a disc error. I didn't find any viruses, but my system did need a update. I use Advanced Systemcare Pro, which made the repair and applied the update. You might be experiencing the same problem, so see if that fixes it.

Mentality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 May 2015, 16:38

Thanks for your help, but somehow it fixed without doing anything  affraid
It's a little strange, but in case that happens again i'll try doing what you said! Thank you!

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Feel free to open a new thread, anytime again. Have fun !

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top