Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't find acces point procedure_except1 in DLL-files.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't find acces point procedure_except1 in DLL-files. Empty Can't find acces point procedure_except1 in DLL-files.

Post by Guest Fri 15 May 2015, 20:52

First off all my laptop isn't english so I hope I've translted everything correct. Atleast in a way you can understand me, because well English isn't my mother language.

I have downloaden this game before on my own laptops, without a problem. But now I have tried it a few times on my sister laptop and it just isn't working. We keep getting the same message (do know virusscanners are off and everything is done the way it is supposed to go). I have done it before on my own laptop and it isn't the first torrent Wink

This is the message we keep getting:

Can't find acces point procedure_except1 in DLL-files. C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin
TS4.exe.

And the title from this message is: TS4.exe - Can't find acces point.

Thank you for reading, and I hope someone can help us out.

Back to top Go down

Can't find acces point procedure_except1 in DLL-files. Empty Re: Can't find acces point procedure_except1 in DLL-files.

Post by Guest Fri 15 May 2015, 21:07

I've also tried the Fix already but nothing works Sad

Back to top Go down

Can't find acces point procedure_except1 in DLL-files. Empty Re: Can't find acces point procedure_except1 in DLL-files.

Post by D' Eradicated Sat 16 May 2015, 00:28

Hello, welcome to the Games4theworld forums.

Have you installed vcredist_x86 is the folder "__Installer\vc\vc2013\redist"?

D' Eradicated
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Minecraft, Counter-Strike 1.6, The Escapists, I Am Bread, Besiege, SimCity 2000, DotA 1, Dota 2

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top