Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MS Office Pro Plus 2013 KMS Activation failed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MS Office Pro Plus 2013 KMS Activation failed Empty MS Office Pro Plus 2013 KMS Activation failed

Post by Guest Mon 25 May 2015, 19:54

I had MS Office Pro Plus 2013 running on my laptop using this same activation and MS Toolkit, but a recent system restore necessitated reinstallation/activation, but now I get the following message. Any help appreciated. (This same problem was posted and resolved in this forum in Oct 2014, but that solution did not work for me.) Thanks.

Installed product key detected - attempting to activate the following product:
Name: Office 15, OfficeProPlusVL_KMS_Client edition
Description: Office 15, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel
Family: OfficeProPlusVL_KMS_Client
SKU ID: b322da9c-a2e2-4058-9e4e-f59a6970bd69
Last 5 characters of installed product key: GVGXT
ERROR CODE: 0x8007000D
ERROR TEXT: The data is invalid.

Back to top Go down

MS Office Pro Plus 2013 KMS Activation failed Empty Re: MS Office Pro Plus 2013 KMS Activation failed

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 25 May 2015, 21:13

marwhitt wrote:I had MS Office Pro Plus 2013 running on my laptop using this same activation and MS Toolkit, but a recent system restore necessitated reinstallation/activation, but now I get the following message. Any help appreciated. (This same problem was posted and resolved in this forum in Oct 2014, but that solution did not work for me.) Thanks.

Installed product key detected - attempting to activate the following product:
Name: Office 15, OfficeProPlusVL_KMS_Client edition
Description: Office 15, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel
Family: OfficeProPlusVL_KMS_Client
SKU ID: b322da9c-a2e2-4058-9e4e-f59a6970bd69
Last 5 characters of installed product key: GVGXT
ERROR CODE: 0x8007000D
ERROR TEXT: The data is invalid.

//MOVED

Welcome to the forum,

For a start, do not open multiple topics on the same issue please. Smile  You already opened another thread before, but it was moved to the right section by the Admin (and which I myself closed then):
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20145-kms-client-ms-office-2013-activation-failed-closed#137240

If you cannot seem to "find" your messages anymore, they were either deleted or moved to another section. Please click on the top right corner of your screen where it says "welcome marwhitt". Then click on "my posts".

Back to topic, try de-activating your anti-virus program temporarily, and run the activator again. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top