Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Sims 4 GTW will not load

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Sims 4 GTW will not load Empty My Sims 4 GTW will not load

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2015, 17:25

I have the sims 4 get to work, i do not have the lates update if the sims 4 base game before anyone says thats the problem. My issue is that i followed the intructions correctly with installing the sims 4 get to work but when orgin is in offline mode is the only way the game will run and when it does i get a prompt saying that i have missing content the has been saved in my game before, so you can pretty much already tell that before hand i wasnt having any issues with the game. So does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Back to top Go down

My Sims 4 GTW will not load Empty Re: My Sims 4 GTW will not load

Post by Guest Sat 13 Jun 2015, 17:00

In a nutshell I am having the same problem.
I have a legal copy of Sims 4 base and outdoor retreat from Origin, but I got the GTW and the game/stuff packs after that from G4TW.
I updated my game to the latest version via launcher, then I installed GTW and then applied the ultimate fix. I get the message when I enter the game (in offline mode) saying that I have missing or out of date content/data that I saved before. I look at the world map and see that there are none of the new hoods from the latest games.
Before I applied this version of the UF (ultimate fix) the game ran fine in offline mode.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 19 Jun 2015, 03:51

Rufio 580 wrote:I have the sims 4 get to work, i do not have the lates update if the sims 4 base game before anyone says thats the problem. My issue is that i followed the intructions correctly with installing the sims 4 get to work but when orgin is in offline mode is the only way the game will run and when it does i get a prompt saying that i have missing content the has been saved in my game before, so you can pretty much already tell that before hand i wasnt having any issues with the game. So does anyone know how to fix this problem?

SimMermaid wrote:In a nutshell I am having the same problem.
I have a legal copy of Sims 4 base and outdoor retreat from Origin, but I got the GTW and the game/stuff packs after that from G4TW.
I updated my game to the latest version via launcher, then I installed GTW and then applied the ultimate fix. I get the message when I enter the game (in offline mode) saying that I have missing or out of date content/data that I saved before. I look at the world map and see that there are none of the new hoods from the latest games.
Before I applied this version of the UF (ultimate fix) the game ran fine in offline mode.

//MOVED

Welcome to the forum and sorry for the late reply,

I myself have been absent on here for quite a while, an I only recently started getting back to messages more regulary again. Do you still need help with that ? I wrote a post about this problem with updating via Origin, here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20385-a-note-for-owners-of-the-sims-4-version-on-origin

If you have legit copies of the game, do not update via Origin, otherwise it will break the crack of the game, and you will need to wait until a new "Ultimate fix" crack has been released.

Also, you are not supposed to run Origin, alongside our release of Sims 4, as it will remove the DLC items. If yu still "need" to run Origin, it can mean that there is a problem with anti-virus/firewall issues. See my other post here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

Note that this post can only serve as a rough guideline and basis for your own research; in the end, it's all up to you to figure out what anti-virus software you may have installed, and how to configure that software.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top