Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game is laggy and shuts down when at a Sims Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game is laggy and shuts down when at a Sims Death Empty Game is laggy and shuts down when at a Sims Death

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2015, 19:36

Hello, don't know of I finally found the right section on this thing, but have been trying to get help all morning but post keep getting deleted and when I try to start a thread it says I don't have granted access. Any-who, I've been playing Sims 4 GTW for a while now and haven't had any problems until recently when I realized that every time a Sim will come to their death the game will stick when the reaper arrives and shuts down the game. Upon restarting and playing from a saved point, the game then becomes laggy and sluggish. Although I have the GTW installed would I still need to apply to Ultimate Fix to maybe update the game to stop the sluggishness and to finally watch a Sim die? Some help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Game is laggy and shuts down when at a Sims Death Empty Re: Game is laggy and shuts down when at a Sims Death

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 19 Jun 2015, 03:43

Tamstarqueen wrote:Hello, don't know of I finally found the right section on this thing, but have been trying to get help all morning but post keep getting deleted and when I try to start a thread it says I don't have granted access. Any-who, I've been playing Sims 4 GTW for a while now and haven't had any problems until recently when I realized that every time a Sim will come to their death the game will stick when the reaper arrives and shuts down the game. Upon restarting and playing from a saved point, the game then becomes laggy and sluggish. Although I have the GTW installed would I still need to apply to Ultimate Fix to maybe update the game to stop the sluggishness and to finally watch a Sim die? Some help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum and sorry for the late reply,

I myself have been absent on here for quite a while, an I only recently started getting back to messages more regulary again. Do you still need help with that ? 

Assuming you don't have any conflicting mods or custom content, see this here:

Game is laggy and shuts down when at a Sims Death Dve16uc8nnw2

You can find this option in Control Panel/System/Advanced/Performance/Settings. Choose the setting that I marked with an arrow in the screenshot. The click on "Apply and then on "OK".

Now re-boot the computer ! After the re-boot, play on and see if anything improved. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top