Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luxury Pack stuff not showing up!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luxury Pack stuff not showing up! Empty Luxury Pack stuff not showing up!

Post by Guest Sat 30 May 2015, 04:28

I have followed the instructions TWICE! I have exited out of the game and went back in, I KNOW I clicked the Ultimate Fix and not the one with just the updates, and I never leave my internet on, let alone Origin. None of the Luxury Pack stuff shows up, not in CAS and not while actually playing. I know SOMETHING went right because the new loading screen is there. Please respond as it literally took me all day to figure out how to get it on to my laptop from my desktop... Only for it not to work! Why God. Why God. Mad Crying or Very sad

Last edited by kiona123 on Fri 19 Jun 2015, 23:28; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Luxury Pack stuff not showing up! Empty Re: Luxury Pack stuff not showing up!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 05 Jun 2015, 20:43

kiona123 wrote:I have followed the instructions TWICE! I have exited out of the game and went back in, I KNOW I clicked the Ultimate Fix and not the one with just the updates, and I never leave my internet on, let alone Origin. None of the Luxury Pack stuff shows up, not in CAS and not while actually playing. I know SOMETHING went right because the new loading screen is there. Please respond as it literally took me all day to figure out how to get it on to my laptop from my desktop... Only for it not to work! Why God. Why God. Mad Crying or Very sad

//MOVED

Welcome to the forum and sorry for the late reply,

I have been absent for quite a while, hence I could not get back to messages regularly. Do you still need help with that ? I assume your game worked before, on your desktop ? But now it doesn't seem to work on your laptop ? Are you sure you configured the "exclusions" and the firewall on your laptop correctly ? See this post again:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

And AFTER (re-) doing this procedure, try re-downloading the crack-only here:
http://bit.ly/1dL2nT0

Copy & paste those files (inside the .RAR) into C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. When prompted, overwrite the existing files. Then re-start the game, and see if that shows any improvement. 

Good luck for now ! Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jun 2015, 23:28

I have already excluded every file for TS4 AND the TS4 update files just in case. But I have re-applied it because you said to. Also, it's basically like this: My laptop can run game after game... but it doesn't have alot of memory. My desktop can only run the most basic games because the graphics card is really old and doesn't support anything with OpenGL ( any games I want to play just.. *POOF* unplayable) but has TONS of memory. I am trying to replace the graphics card (for my desktop) but of coarse there are problems. (Not that I needed to tell you that). So I applied the crack and it didn't have any effect. Nothing changed! What do I do now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jun 2015, 20:44

I'm having this same issue. I have legit versions of the base game and Get to work,but the GFTW version of Outdoor Retreat which is working fine. I followed all the steps originally and then when it didn't work I redownloaded the fix and tried again, but still nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 21 Jun 2015, 01:04

kiona123 wrote:I have already excluded every file for TS4 AND the TS4 update files just in case. But I have re-applied it because you said to. Also, it's basically like this: My laptop can run game after game... but it doesn't have alot of memory. My desktop can only run the most basic games because the graphics card is really old and doesn't support anything with OpenGL ( any games I want to play just.. *POOF* unplayable) but has TONS of memory. I am trying to replace the graphics card (for my desktop) but of coarse there are problems. (Not that I needed to tell you that). So I applied the crack and it didn't have any effect. Nothing changed! What do I do now?

Hello again,

Experience shows that most people have huge problems with the issue. Yes, you may have (or haven't) conigured the exclusions correctly. But there may be something else on your computer that blocks the crack of the game, making it impossible to start. maybe something small and seeminlgy unnocuous, like Lavasoft's (crappy and useless) "Web Companion". Something that I myself have seen a lot, in recent times.

Anyhow, I would need to have a look via TeamvIewer into your issue; but note that quite a large number of other people are also in need of TeamViewer help, and it is impossible for me to get back to all of them.

But feel free to check the chatbox at the top of the forum's main page, when you see me online there. I will then see what I can do for you. Smile 

Marrok wrote:I'm having this same issue. I have legit versions of the base game and Get to work,but the GFTW version of Outdoor Retreat which is working fine. I followed all the steps originally and then when it didn't work I redownloaded the fix and tried again, but still nothing.

Welcome to the forum,

Normally you are supposed to open a new topic yourself, instead of posting under someone else's topic, but alright. The same goes for you, what I said already above.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top