Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims Aren't Showing Up After Applying Latest Fix. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims Aren't Showing Up After Applying Latest Fix. [SOLVED] Empty Sims Aren't Showing Up After Applying Latest Fix. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jun 2015, 05:38

After correctly applying the latest Ultimate fix, my sims are no longer showing up in the UI and in world, while all the other aspects of the game seem to be working, including the bottom menu options (see screenshot). I can control time, build & buy, CAS appears to be working with no problem, and all new luxury stuff is appearing etc., however I am unable to control my sims in-game in any way whatsoever, which really defeats the purpose of the game. I've tried other households, even EA households, same problem. Creating a new game also does nothing to fix the issue. 

I have mods, and they've been working with all the previous game versions. Despite this, I disabled my existing mods, and the problem persists. Thoughts? Any help will be appreciated, thanks!

Sims Aren't Showing Up After Applying Latest Fix. [SOLVED] S310

Back to top Go down

Sims Aren't Showing Up After Applying Latest Fix. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims Aren't Showing Up After Applying Latest Fix. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jun 2015, 07:53

I'am currently experiencing the exact same thing. Please fix this

Back to top Go down

Sims Aren't Showing Up After Applying Latest Fix. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims Aren't Showing Up After Applying Latest Fix. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jun 2015, 19:11

Having the same problem! This needs to get fixed as soon as possible WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jun 2015, 04:34

I'm having a similar issue. But I don't even make it to the household. It just takes me back to the "select world" screen whenever I try and play a household. 

Could it be a mod conflict?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jun 2015, 04:44

I dont really think its a mod conflict since I removed all the mods then play. This just happens after applying the latest Ultimate Fix. I tried downloading the torrent one and the one in megashare but its the same

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jun 2015, 06:24

Why. Help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jun 2015, 06:31

lolwuttt wrote:I'm having a similar issue. But I don't even make it to the household. It just takes me back to the "select world" screen whenever I try and play a household. 

Could it be a mod conflict?

Maybe your issue has to do with a conflicting mod? Perhaps you should try disabling you mods to see if that solves anything. Like lazysimmer, I disabled my mods but the problem still exists. 

lazysimmer wrote:I'am currently experiencing the exact same thing. Please fix this

Hopefully someone has a potential solution to our problem, it seems like it maybe more common than just a random error.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jun 2015, 07:39

Tried removing the mods and it didn't fix it. So I think we've ruled that out. WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 03 Jun 2015, 09:19

CDively wrote:After correctly applying the latest Ultimate fix, my sims are no longer showing up in the UI and in world, while all the other aspects of the game seem to be working, including the bottom menu options (see screenshot). I can control time, build & buy, CAS appears to be working with no problem, and all new luxury stuff is appearing etc., however I am unable to control my sims in-game in any way whatsoever, which really defeats the purpose of the game. I've tried other households, even EA households, same problem. Creating a new game also does nothing to fix the issue. 

I have mods, and they've been working with all the previous game versions. Despite this, I disabled my existing mods, and the problem persists. Thoughts? Any help will be appreciated, thanks!

Sims Aren't Showing Up After Applying Latest Fix. [SOLVED] S310

Hello and welcome,

Did you (in the past sometime) configure your anti-virus exclusions properly ? See this thread for an introduction to this (difficult) issue:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

Just make sure to add those exclusions properly. Also, try re-downloading the crack-only here:
http://bit.ly/1dL2nT0

Copy & paste those files (inside the .RAR) into C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. When prompted, overwrite the existing files. Then re-start the game, and see if that shows any improvement. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jun 2015, 19:25

Carlos wrote:Hello and welcome,

Did you (in the past sometime) configure your anti-virus exclusions properly ? See this thread for an introduction to this (difficult) issue:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

Just make sure to add those exclusions properly. Also, try re-downloading the crack-only here:
http://bit.ly/1dL2nT0

Copy & paste those files (inside the .RAR) into C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. When prompted, overwrite the existing files. Then re-start the game, and see if that shows any improvement. Good luck !

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for the response!

I've successfully applied the fix in the past, and I've configured my antivirus exclusions, including windows defender and firewall. I also re-downloaded and applied only the crack using the link provided, unfortunately it did not solve the problem. Instead, this action caused start-up and loading to run slower than usual.

Also, another thing I realized is that while my sims are not showing up--as demonstrated in my above screenshot--the game, for some reason, thinks the lot is a community lot, as all the unlock-able items show up in build & buy... Not sure if this is important, but I thought I'd mention it anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jun 2015, 22:19

I'm going through this same issue I have tried everything and nothing works.I'm hoping for an answer to this also. And I've tried the things mentioned above and it still has not improved. Why. Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 04 Jun 2015, 03:07

CDively wrote:
Hi Carlos,

Thanks for the response!

I've successfully applied the fix in the past, and I've configured my antivirus exclusions, including windows defender and firewall. I also re-downloaded and applied only the crack using the link provided, unfortunately it did not solve the problem. Instead, this action caused start-up and loading to run slower than usual.

Also, another thing I realized is that while my sims are not showing up--as demonstrated in my above screenshot--the game, for some reason, thinks the lot is a community lot, as all the unlock-able items show up in build & buy... Not sure if this is important, but I thought I'd mention it anyways.

Alright, I guess we can rule out anti-virus issues here. The main reason I brought this up at all because there were similar problems in the past, and which turned out to be related to anti-virus problems.

I myself don't have the issue (yet?). Try this: in your main menu of the game, click on the save cartridge symbol...now you should try different savefiles, and see if any of these work. If I'm not mistaken, there should be information on these saves about when (i.e. the date) they were saved. If so you could try the "earliest" save there, even if it means you will lose some progress.

After you made your choice, play that savefile and see if there is any difference. If there is no difference, exit without saving. Beyond that, I'm not sure what else you could try...besides purging your folder "The Sims 4" from My Documents/Electronic Arts.

From what I gather, this seems to be a fairly common problem, even with legit games...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Jun 2015, 04:56

Carlos wrote:
CDively wrote:
Hi Carlos,

Thanks for the response!

Alright, I guess we can rule out anti-virus issues here. The main reason I brought this up at all because there were similar problems in the past, and which turned out to be related to anti-virus problems.

I myself don't have the issue (yet?). Try this: in your main menu of the game, click on the save cartridge symbol...now you should try different savefiles, and see if any of these work. If I'm not mistaken, there should be information on these saves about when (i.e. the date) they were saved. If so you could try the "earliest" save there, even if it means you will lose some progress.

After you made your choice, play that savefile and see if there is any difference. If there is no difference, exit without saving. Beyond that, I'm not sure what else you could try...besides purging your folder "The Sims 4" from My Documents/Electronic Arts.

From what I gather, this seems to be a fairly common problem, even with legit games...

It worked! I deleted my "The Sims 4" folder under my documents and it took care of it apparently. Thank you!!

EDIT: Damn, well apparently my custom content doesn't work now. It's not being recognized in the options, but the script mods are...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Jun 2015, 08:11

I had that same problem.  It was one of my mods.  I had to literally take the mods folder out and paste to the desktop then apply each mod to the new mods folder til I narrowed it down to one mod.  It took a couple of hours but it was worth it.  Another suggestion is to remove the sims 4 game folder from your documents and start the game.  It will create a new sims 4 folder and add your stuff from the old folder into the new.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Jun 2015, 08:13

lolwuttt wrote:It worked! I deleted my "The Sims 4" folder under my documents and it took care of it apparently. Thank you!!

EDIT: Damn, well apparently my custom content doesn't work now. It's not being recognized in the options, but the script mods are...

After deleting your Sims 4 folder in your documents, you will lose you mods and saved games as well. By deleting this folder you are essentially wiping the game, and starting a new one. If you saved a copy of your old Sim 4 folder you can replace your old Mods. Hopefully you have a copy!

I think I will be purging my Sims 4 folder as well, and saving a copy of my households on the online library. Now to getting the online gallery to work...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Jun 2015, 13:33

Thank you so much! Deleting my sims 4 folder worked like a charm I backed up my mods to see which ones the bother. The only issue now is that I got tons of mods and custom content.SmileSmile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 04 Jun 2015, 14:38

CDively wrote:
After deleting your Sims 4 folder in your documents, you will lose you mods and saved games as well. By deleting this folder you are essentially wiping the game, and starting a new one. If you saved a copy of your old Sim 4 folder you can replace your old Mods. Hopefully you have a copy!

I think I will be purging my Sims 4 folder as well, and saving a copy of my households on the online library. Now to getting the online gallery to work...

Alright, are you still in need of any immediate help or can I close the thread, as your original problem seems solved (you can always open a new thread anytime in the future) ? If you want to learn how to connect to the gallery with our cracked Sims 4, look at this topic here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4

Tip: if you haven't done so yet, add the freely available Sims 4 CAS demo to your Origin library, which should enable your cracked Sims 4 game to connect to said gallery. For me the gallery still works too, but I have both the demo and a legit Sims 4 game on my account. Of course, you don't need a legit Sims 4.

It seems to be enough to have already the Sims 4 CAS demo too...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Jun 2015, 02:53

Carlos wrote:
Alright, are you still in need of any immediate help or can I close the thread, as your original problem seems solved (you can always open a new thread anytime in the future) ? If you want to learn how to connect to the gallery with our cracked Sims 4, look at this topic here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4

Tip: if you haven't done so yet, add the freely available Sims 4 CAS demo to your Origin library, which should enable your cracked Sims 4 game to connect to said gallery. For me the gallery still works too, but I have both the demo and a legit Sims 4 game on my account. Of course, you don't need a legit Sims 4.

It seems to be enough to have already the Sims 4 CAS demo too...

Yes you can close this thread. I think I can figure it out from here, thanks for the tips Carlos!

Mod edit: feel free to open a new topic anytime again ! Smile  Problem solved, topic closed. Have fun. Wink 

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top