Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Content not showing up after applying fix. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Content not showing up after applying fix. [SOLVED] Empty Content not showing up after applying fix. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 16 Jan 2015, 03:37

I applied the fix to update to 1.3.32.1010.  I don't see any of the content that was supposed to come with the christmas patch or even the female business suits, was this content supposed to be included with the recent fix?  Thanks, sorry if this is a stupid question.

Back to top Go down

Content not showing up after applying fix. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Content not showing up after applying fix. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 16 Jan 2015, 05:25

im trying to figure this out as well, I'm checking to see what will happen if I download the holiday pack separately.

**EDIT** So I tried to download the pack and all it told me was that the pack failed to download, origin didnt say why but it was probably because I don't have a legit copy of the base game. So either it can be cracked and someone can do that and we wait for it to be released to us or we just have to live without it WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Content not showing up after applying fix. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Content not showing up after applying fix. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 16 Jan 2015, 06:29

I am having the same issue. I can still use moveobjects (thank god!) but everything is still pretty much the same. I thought I might have to unlock something but haven't been getting anywhere with my research on that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Jan 2015, 15:40

queenmarj wrote:im trying to figure this out as well, I'm checking to see what will happen if I download the holiday pack separately.

**EDIT** So I tried to download the pack and all it told me was that the pack failed to download, origin didnt say why but it was probably because I don't have a legit copy of the base game. So either it can be cracked and someone can do that and we wait for it to be released to us or we just have to live without it WhatDidUJustCallMe?
Where were you able to download the holiday pack from?  I had to reinstall my game due to a error on my part but the fix still didn't change anything.
EDIT- Thanks so much.  It's in my account but I don't see it in my games, I don't see an option to download it, this is so frustrating.
EDIT- Does this fix include the careers patch?  I was going through sims2studio and instead of seeing the athletic and business suits, I have red x's instead.

Last edited by Jadeskyee on Fri 16 Jan 2015, 20:38; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Jan 2015, 17:52

Jadeskyee wrote:
queenmarj wrote:im trying to figure this out as well, I'm checking to see what will happen if I download the holiday pack separately.

Where were you able to download the holiday pack from?  I had to reinstall my game due to a error on my part but the fix still didn't change anything.
if you log in through your origin and in the search bar look up holiday celebration pack and you will be able to download it

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 16 Jan 2015, 23:49

Hello all,

Indeed, the Holiday Pack and Outdoor Retreat are not included with the latest version of the Ultimate Fix (yet). We'll probably release them in future updates, depending on whether we can find the files, or whether RELOADED will include the files in one of their future update cracks.
The announcement yesterday: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=589035234562623&id=110924105707074
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Jan 2015, 03:54

Hi, ok thanks what about the careers patch, is that included with the fix, I ask because none of the business clothes are showing up in my game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Jan 2015, 05:45

Jadeskyee wrote:Hi, ok thanks what about the careers patch, is that included with the fix, I ask because none of the business clothes are showing up in my game.
My game has the careers loaded. It doesn't seem like you followed the instructions. Try re-installing the patch, everything except the packs should be there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Jan 2015, 07:02

Jadeskyee wrote:Hi, ok thanks what about the careers patch, is that included with the fix, I ask because none of the business clothes are showing up in my game.
The careers are there but the clothes are not for me WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jan 2015, 00:04

The careers are there for me too but not the clothes.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 20 Jan 2015, 22:09

Jadeskyee wrote:I applied the fix to update to 1.3.32.1010.  I don't see any of the content that was supposed to come with the christmas patch or even the female business suits, was this content supposed to be included with the recent fix?  Thanks, sorry if this is a stupid question.

//MOVED

Are you sure those business suits are supposed to show up in CAS ? I don't have them (in CAS) either, and my base game is legit in Origin.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jan 2015, 22:22

I thought they were supposed to come with the latest patch which was the careers, maybe I'm wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jan 2015, 01:46

I didn't think of this before but maybe its an unlockable when reaching certain parts of the career, has anyone tested this out yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jan 2015, 01:55

I didn't think of that but i did read it was supposed to come with the holiday pack but that does not make sense,  it should have been included with the careers patch.   I'm going to test the unlockable idea, thanks for the idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jan 2015, 18:43

I am having the same issue.. well I haven't checked for the clothes but I can't even get the careers to show. Yes I did the fix right, I have been using this site since Sims 3 Smile Just at a loss at this point as to what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 23 Jan 2015, 03:16

skye33 wrote:I am having the same issue.. well I haven't checked for the clothes but I can't even get the careers to show. Yes I did the fix right, I have been using this site since Sims 3 Smile Just at a loss at this point as to what to do.

Welcome to the forum,

Mkae sure that you actually add the install location of your game to the "exclusions" of your anti-virus software. Also make sure to add the download location for your internet browser stuff (Chrome/Firefox) to these exclusions too.

Then re-download and re-apply the fix according to the included instructions. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jan 2015, 19:16

Carlos wrote:
skye33 wrote:I am having the same issue.. well I haven't checked for the clothes but I can't even get the careers to show. Yes I did the fix right, I have been using this site since Sims 3 Smile Just at a loss at this point as to what to do.

Welcome to the forum,

Mkae sure that you actually add the install location of your game to the "exclusions" of your anti-virus software. Also make sure to add the download location for your internet browser stuff (Chrome/Firefox) to these exclusions too.

Then re-download and re-apply the fix according to the included instructions. Good luck !
I tried this as well, and am still not having any luck. I don't know why these careers just don't want to add for me. Ah well.. I still enjoy the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jan 2015, 17:40

Jadeskyee wrote:I didn't think of that but i did read it was supposed to come with the holiday pack but that does not make sense,  it should have been included with the careers patch.   I'm going to test the unlockable idea, thanks for the idea.
so turns out is in an unlockable! you get the first one in level 1 of the career I'm still playing to see if she will get more!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jan 2015, 00:26

queenmarj wrote:
Jadeskyee wrote:I didn't think of that but i did read it was supposed to come with the holiday pack but that does not make sense,  it should have been included with the careers patch.   I'm going to test the unlockable idea, thanks for the idea.
so turns out is in an unlockable! you get the first one in level 1 of the career I'm still playing to see if she will get more!
I sent you a pm. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 30 Jan 2015, 17:42

Jadeskyee wrote:I sent you a pm. Smile

Is your original problem solved now (so that I can close the thread), or should I leave the thread open ? Smile  Also take note of the new Ultimate fix here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jan 2015, 20:33

Hi, yes everything is resolved, thank you very much, you can close the thread. Smile

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Smile 

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top