Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to cook in TS4: GTW

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cant cook - Unable to cook in TS4: GTW Empty Unable to cook in TS4: GTW

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jun 2015, 07:18

Hi folks,

Have you encounter this issue? That you are unable to cook?

I click on either refrigerator or stove to cook/ bake...etc, select the food and system deduct my money for it.

But, it is not in task Que. After a while, and the money will be returned to me.

I've tried entering F2 (build mode) or pause/ un-pause the time (usually work if my world stopped moving) but is not working.

I've also tried to quit to main menu and back in, but still no luck.

Searched forum, but seems nobody writing this.

Oh, please help. I don't want my 2 kids eating quick meal and waste my adult level 10 cooking skills.

Back to top Go down

cant cook - Unable to cook in TS4: GTW Empty Re: Unable to cook in TS4: GTW

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 01 Jun 2015, 21:36

achris wrote:Hi folks,

Have you encounter this issue? That you are unable to cook?

I click on either refrigerator or stove to cook/ bake...etc, select the food and system deduct my money for it.

But, it is not in task Que. After a while, and the money will be returned to me.

I've tried entering F2 (build mode) or pause/ un-pause the time (usually work if my world stopped moving) but is not working.

I've also tried to quit to main menu and back in, but still no luck.

Searched forum, but seems nobody writing this.

Oh, please help. I don't want my 2 kids eating quick meal and waste my adult level 10 cooking skills.

Welcome to the forum and sorry for the belated reply,

I can usually fix this issue myself by exiting the game completely (without saving) and then re-entering it. Also, are you using any mods ? If yes, are you sure they are all compatible with your game version ?

Also navigate to My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4 and delete the localthumbcache.package file. Re-start the game and see if that helped you. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top