Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bought the Base Game, but want Cracked Expansions, but already Bought Nightlife?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bought the Base Game, but want Cracked Expansions, but already Bought Nightlife? Empty Bought the Base Game, but want Cracked Expansions, but already Bought Nightlife?

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jun 2015, 04:18

Okay, I know there has been some repeats of these post but, I need one for mac and I don''t understand!
Lets get to the point!
I have bought the: 
SIMS 3 BASE GAME
SIMS 3 NIGHTLIFE EXPANSION PACK
SIMS 3 PETS EXPANSION PACK

All of them are disc, I don't use origin. And I'm on A MAC!!
I have downloaded crack expansion packs from www.games4theworld.org but I don't know how to install them to my game, I don't know if I need a fix or where to get one or where to apply the fix, or even When to apply a fix. (I don't know if I apply a fix before or after I install the expansion packs)

I have downloaded:
Sims 3 Showtime
Sims 3 University
Sims 3 Island paradise
Sims 3 pets (fixed)  JUST INCASE I NEEDED IT! I ALREADY BOUGHT THE LEGIT DISC VERSION OF PETS EXPANSION!!
Sims 3 GENERATIONS & AMBITIONS (CURRENTLY STILL DOWNLOADING THROUGH UTORRENT THE REST ARE FINISHED TORRENTS WITH .RAR)

ALSO: Do I have to download my legit disc versions first, then the pirated expansions? And do I have to install them which the date they were released? PLEASE I NEED HELP DESPERATELY!  I NEED A STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL PLEASE!! <3 Why God. Why. Sad

Last edited by Popcornx on Tue 02 Jun 2015, 04:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mis-type :()

Back to top Go down

Bought the Base Game, but want Cracked Expansions, but already Bought Nightlife? Empty Re: Bought the Base Game, but want Cracked Expansions, but already Bought Nightlife?

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jun 2015, 17:17

Hello Popcornx! Welcome to Games4TheWorld! Smile I would honestly just download the base game and all of the expansion packs from our torrent site located here. Then follow this amazing guide located here to get it all installed! Smile It will tell you step by step! If you need any extra help just reply on this thread and I or one of the other Mac Helpers will be glad to assist! Good Luck! Smile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top