Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin bought base and expansions, and I dont know where to put the downloaded expansions in my origin bought base game.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Origin bought base and expansions, and I dont know where to put the  downloaded expansions in my origin bought base game. Empty Origin bought base and expansions, and I dont know where to put the downloaded expansions in my origin bought base game.

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jun 2015, 18:23

I have the Sims base game, generations, high end stuff, university, late night, supernatural and world adventures purchased through origin.
 I downloaded ambitions, master suite stuff, movie stuff, fast lane, showtime and 70s, 80s, and 90s expansion packs.   I have the WinRAR.  I have a 1.67.2.024017 latest version.  I need to know exactly what to do next.  A discussion I found a year ago told me where to put everything with these bought expansions and base game, and I can’t find it any where.  I know you have to follow a different path then the downloaded base game, I just can't remember where.  Could you please let me know soon!?

Back to top Go down

Origin bought base and expansions, and I dont know where to put the  downloaded expansions in my origin bought base game. Empty Re: Origin bought base and expansions, and I dont know where to put the downloaded expansions in my origin bought base game.

Post by Admin Wed 10 Jun 2015, 20:02

Hello,

Welcome to the Games4theworld Forum!
This is all you need to know: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly#

Follow those steps and DO NOT skip any steps. After that your game should work just fine.

Good luck and please let us know if you're stuck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Origin bought base and expansions, and I dont know where to put the  downloaded expansions in my origin bought base game. Empty Re: Origin bought base and expansions, and I dont know where to put the downloaded expansions in my origin bought base game.

Post by Sim Architect Wed 10 Jun 2015, 20:23

Admin wrote:Hello,

Welcome to the Games4theworld Forum!
This is all you need to know: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly#

Follow those steps and DO NOT skip any steps. After that your game should work just fine.

Good luck and please let us know if you're stuck!
What he said. And, if you'd like, there is a nice video tutorial below Smile

Please, let's know if you got your game fixed or if you need further assistance.

Tea 5 Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male