Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 has stopped working.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 has stopped working. Empty Sims 4 has stopped working.

Post by Guest Fri 05 Jun 2015, 16:54

Hi! This week my Sims 4 keeps on stopping and a window shows up saying: "Sims 4 has stopped working". Any help/solutions?
PS: I also can't play more than 15/20 mins and I have Sims4 Get to Work.
Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 has stopped working. Empty Re: Sims 4 has stopped working.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 05 Jun 2015, 20:33

AntoniaAnto wrote:Hi! This week my Sims 4 keeps on stopping and a window shows up saying: "Sims 4 has stopped working". Any help/solutions?
PS: I also can't play more than 15/20 mins and I have Sims4 Get to Work.
Thank you!

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Sims 4 has stopped working. Dve16uc8nnw2

You can find this option in Control Panel/System/Advanced/Performance/Settings. Choose the setting that I marked with an arrow in the screenshot. The click on "Apply and then on "OK".

Now re-boot the computer ! After the re-boot, play on and see if anything improved. If that still didn't helpl, try reducing some graphics settings in your in-game options menu, like resolution, texture quality, and sutff like that. Also, look in your options for the "laptop mode"-box. Try BOTH options there, so one with the box marked, and the other one with the box UNMARKED. See if any of these options makes a difference for you. 

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Jun 2015, 11:05

Ok, thank you! I'll try to see if it works .Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Jun 2015, 17:49

Hi again! It worked but it still crashes after a while(a more long time) but I can play it trying to save the game more often just in case it happens again...IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
I also have another problem: I already deleted all Mods and Trays when I saw that the game kept on crashing. I'm wondering if I can replace my Mods again there and still work... IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
But thanks a lot for helping me!  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 11 Jun 2015, 22:49

AntoniaAnto wrote:Hi again! It worked but it still crashes after a while(a more long time) but I can play it trying to save the game more often just in case it happens again...IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
I also have another problem: I already deleted all Mods and Trays when I saw that the game kept on crashing. I'm wondering if I can replace my Mods again there and still work... IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
But thanks a lot for helping me!  Smile

Sorry for the late reply, but have you also tried reducing somin-game graphics options ? Also, try the tool GameBooster to free up system resources for your game:
http://dl.razerzone.com/master-guides/RazerGameBooster/GameBoosterOMG-ENG.pdf

Good luck again ! Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top