Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EP not showing up. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

EP not showing up. [SOLVED] Empty EP not showing up. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jun 2015, 11:37

I have a problem, I've already download the latest version from the ultimate fix.
but the ep and outdoor retreat not showing up.
I've also uninstall my antivirus.

after reading another thread, it said I need to download the sims 4 from here. I've got sims 4 from my friend. idk if it from here. as i know, it have rld.dll and maybe it is reload version  WhatDidUJustCallMe?.

here is the installer :EP not showing up. [SOLVED] Instal10and here the bin file :
EP not showing up. [SOLVED] Instal11

so, I can use this version?
if not, is there any way to convert it from this version, to g4tw version without downloading the whole 8gb file?
maybe the file size can compare it with g4tw version?
also, my version is 1.5.139.1020
and I cannot run without origin close. it say I need to run origin first to start sims 4

Back to top Go down

EP not showing up. [SOLVED] Empty Re: EP not showing up. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 19 Jun 2015, 03:15

//MOVED

Welcome to the forum and sorry for the late reply,

Yes, you can use that "other" version, if this other version is from RELOADED. About the thing with Origin, un-installing the anti-virus might not help. You need to figure out which program on your computer is blocking the crack of Sims 4. Maybe you have some third-party firewall, or any other anti-virus software that you may ot be aware of (e.g. Lavasoft's "Web Companion").

For an introduction on how to do these things, see this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

But keep in mind that this alone might not help you. You must familiarize yourself with what you have installed on your computer, and then configure it correctly. Or you find the stuff, and un-install it: that is also an option.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jun 2015, 09:30

btw, i now can play it.
What I need to do is reinstalling my windows os Smile

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Have fun, and feel free to open a new topic anytime again.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top