Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallery RLD! issue, plus can't use CAS demo method..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gallery RLD! issue, plus can't use CAS demo method.. Empty Gallery RLD! issue, plus can't use CAS demo method..

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jun 2015, 23:40

I can't connect to the Gallery due to RLD error, even though Origin is running. I tried the CAS Demo, but I get the black screen and llama error for that and I cba to faff around with that for hours. Any suggestions on how I can make it work? Sad

Back to top Go down

Gallery RLD! issue, plus can't use CAS demo method.. Empty Re: Gallery RLD! issue, plus can't use CAS demo method..

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 14 Jun 2015, 03:27

Nyaneko wrote:I can't connect to the Gallery due to RLD error, even though Origin is running. I tried the CAS Demo, but I get the black screen and llama error for that and I cba to faff around with that for hours. Any suggestions on how I can make it work? Sad

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Have you tried re-connecting later ? Sometimes it just doesn't work, and you'll have to try again at a later point. Another idea: are you using the tool "GameBooster" maybe, to improve your system performance ? Look here:

Gallery RLD! issue, plus can't use CAS demo method.. Ta3tkt9kcc9

Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Power Options. Look at the "plan" that is marked/selected. Investigate it by clicking on "change plan settings".

Gallery RLD! issue, plus can't use CAS demo method.. Gyxfh8b73j3

Click on "change advanced power settings" and you'll get this "power options" window then. Under "Wireless Adapter Settings -> Power Saving Mode", I would mark the option "Maximum Performance". Click on Apply, then OK. 

See if that makes any difference, or just see what settings your different power plans have. The one from my first screenshot, named "Gaming Mode Power Plan", by default tunes down the wireless adapter options while a game is running. So I switched to another "plan", but you could of course just edit the settings if needed.

That would be the only (other) explanation that comes to my mind. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top