Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SpeakZ - Get to know People, for REAL.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SpeakZ - Get to know People, for REAL. Empty SpeakZ - Get to know People, for REAL.

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jun 2015, 16:29

Hey everyone Smile
There is a new application through which you can talk anonymously friends on Facebook!
So much fun!
You are welcome to download your Android:

Search on google: SpeakZ

My SpeakZ ID: GoldGirl

SpeakZ - Get to know People, for REAL. UKLS6cJFTNwTrLJtd1YfgLnfEXhMlI5j1VHBLdO9_4Drzt8a-hmPRgzUmB8ur7yv0A=w300-rw

Back to top Go down

SpeakZ - Get to know People, for REAL. Empty Re: SpeakZ - Get to know People, for REAL.

Post by Admin Wed 10 Jun 2015, 16:46

While this might be legit, it looks fishy to me.
"talk anonymously friends on Facebook"? What? That's not possible.

I'll wait for a reaction from the user first.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

SpeakZ - Get to know People, for REAL. Empty Re: SpeakZ - Get to know People, for REAL.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 10 Jun 2015, 21:43

https://www.facebook.com/SpeakzApp/photos/a.266894340186894.1073741826.266357150240613/382618118614515/?type=1

SpeakZ wrote:It's time for us to get to know each other for real,
without being shy, without prejudice…and with lots of fun, curiosity, and openness.

It's time to get to know our friends, FOR REAL.

Interesting advertisement for an app that seems to enable people to "talk anonymously", whatever that means. Btw, where was this originally posted ? Razz

Did you try and get in touch with that user ? If it's another spambot, then ban it. If not, you may consider moving the post back to where it was. Though I have to agree, this app (?) looks more than suspicious to me. Something I myself wouldn't give a try.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 11 Jun 2015, 13:53

No, I didn't contact the user, but this asks for a ban.
Look at the end of the post:

Code:
Hey everyone
There is a new application through which you can talk anonymously friends on Facebook!
So much fun!

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/UKLS6cJFTNwTrLJtd1YfgLnfEXhMlI5j1VHBLdO9_4Drzt8a-hmPRgzUmB8ur7yv0A=w300-rw[/img]

That link tries to download a .webp file. Never heard of that extension before anyway.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 11 Jun 2015, 19:39

Admin wrote:Look at the end of the post:

Code:
Hey everyone
So much fun!

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/UKLS6cJFTNwTrLJtd1YfgLnfEXhMlI5j1VHBLdO9_4Drzt8a-hmPRgzUmB8ur7yv0A=w300-rw[/img]

That link tries to download a .webp file. Never heard of that extension before anyway.

I actually tried pasting that link into my browser, and it only seems to show this picture, that the OP already has in his/her message ? 

In "favor" of the ban, you could (still ?) argue that this message is some sort of advertisement, but I honestly don't know. That would be a very broad definition of an advertisement.

But OK, if it downloaded for you this mysterious file, then it is/was indeed an outside link.  Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 11 Jun 2015, 23:37

It was their first post anyway. We'll notice if she was a "real" human after all. Razz
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top