Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things You've Heard Of But Never Seen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Things You've Heard Of But Never Seen Empty Things You've Heard Of But Never Seen

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jun 2015, 06:19

I'm interested in finding out what have you guys read/seen that can happen to your Sims but, have never experienced?

I'd read that, sims can die from embarrassment, and laughter but I haven't had that happen, or most of the deaths. I've also never had my children sims play with the doll house so I've never experienced it getting smashed.

Back to top Go down

Things You've Heard Of But Never Seen Empty Re: Things You've Heard Of But Never Seen

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jun 2015, 17:59

I have often found that the dolls house gets smashed by an angry visitor. Bit rude if you ask me Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Things You've Heard Of But Never Seen Empty Re: Things You've Heard Of But Never Seen

Post by Guest Fri 12 Jun 2015, 01:10

I actually have experienced Death by Embarassment. My sim proposed to another, but the other rejected it. The emotion went from Very Flirty to Mortified, and then she died. I was pretty mad too, I was in the middle of a challenge  and hadn't saved in a while.

I heard you can die of too much woo-hoo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Jun 2015, 01:26

Omg from a rejected proposal? What were their traits? I've had a couple rejects but they normally just kept awkward conversation..etc.

I have heard that too apparently it's called dying from exhaustion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Jun 2015, 05:12

I don't know if it was because of the traits of the guy or if it was just too soon. I got her to propose as soon as the option became available. I was doing a challenge that collected husbands and killed them. So it was some random townie and I never got to see their traits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top