Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I've heard about the next sims 3 stuff and expansion packs.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What I've heard about the next sims 3 stuff and expansion packs. Empty What I've heard about the next sims 3 stuff and expansion packs.

Post by Guest Sun 23 Oct 2011, 20:29

Apparently, a lot of rumors are going around that the next stuff pack will be called sims 3 master suite stuff and will be very similar to high-end lot stuff. It will come out in February 2012, also, sims 3 weather days is rumored to be coming out before too long soon, most likely in June 2012, this is supposed to introduce seasons into the sims 3, just figured I'd let you all know, I got most of this info. off of simprograms and youtube, not the most reliable sources, but due to the way the people are speaking about it now, I think those are both real possibilities.

javascript:emoticonp('Hammertime')

Mod edit: Topic moved to the right section.

- Lady ElDi

Back to top Go down

What I've heard about the next sims 3 stuff and expansion packs. Empty Re: What I've heard about the next sims 3 stuff and expansion packs.

Post by Admin Sun 23 Oct 2011, 22:15

Hello,

I can confirm the "The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff".
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

What I've heard about the next sims 3 stuff and expansion packs. Empty Re: What I've heard about the next sims 3 stuff and expansion packs.

Post by Guest Mon 24 Oct 2011, 02:03

Cool, I wonder what it will have in it exactly....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Oct 2011, 09:02

They need to finish this band idea.. More instruments.. I'm still weeping about the fact that there's "jazz" without trumpets/saxophones..

Gah, here come the tears again..

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 24 Oct 2011, 09:32

I think what you've seen about "weather days" is just wishful thinking of the one who came up with this idea.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Oct 2011, 13:33

they need a goddamn microphones, pretty unusual for modern bands to have no singers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Oct 2011, 15:42

they need freaking multiplayer servers where people can play together with their sims, kinda like the minecraft system.
THAT is what they need.
I don't want no goddarn microphonees for some sim yelling random gibberish stuff in Razz

This game is too much like Sims 2 already... Just misses some of the good features (i really miss the car you had to fix up for yourself Razz )

-EDIT and oh whoa, my 2 gnomes just hafd a baby Very Happy i never thought i'd actually get to see that part of generations Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Oct 2011, 16:08

You know you want to be stuck at work with some Sim's singing stuck in your head..

ElDi, you don't think the weather days are going to be possible or what? Lol, I didn't even really notice that there were no weather changes until I read this thread..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Oct 2011, 16:14

they had it in Sims 2, people just want to turn this one into sims 2 all together

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Oct 2011, 17:59

i like the idea of having a lead singer in a band and more musical stuff in to it..like managing your own band,having studios,different genres, having concerts..stuff like that..

:p

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 24 Oct 2011, 20:02

Seasons and Pets were my favourite TS2 expansions and in my opinion essential.
They probably can make a weather expansion, the question is if they will.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Oct 2011, 21:15

Lady ElDi wrote:Seasons and Pets were my favourite TS2 expansions and in my opinion essential.
They probably can make a weather expansion, the question is if they will.

Same here, were both my favourite expansions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Oct 2011, 06:08

i liked the one which enabled you to set up shops and stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Oct 2011, 08:20

Oh, I didn't know that had done it before.. I missed The Sims 2.. I've been really, really temped to get them now, but that is so much hard disk space!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 25 Oct 2011, 09:37

B_Duck wrote:i liked the one which enabled you to set up shops and stuff.

Yeah I really liked that too.

JayQuez wrote:Oh, I didn't know that had done it before.. I missed The Sims 2.. I've been really, really temped to get them now, but that is so much hard disk space!

How much space do you have left?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Oct 2011, 18:52

It would be really nice if they made it like a Sims 3 ONLINE expansion pack, so that we can play and interact with other sims all over the world Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 25 Oct 2011, 18:53

Dzemo wrote:It would be really nice if they made it like a Sims 3 ONLINE expansion pack, so that we can play and interact with other sims all over the world Razz
Hello,

Indeed, that'd make the game way more fun. So we can live our own virtual life. Funny idea.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Oct 2011, 19:27

How much space do you have left?[/quote]

I'm down to about 25-30 GB left on my laptop.. I've been slowly moving my game iso's and movies over to a portable hard drive.. I can free up about 40GB that way.. But ughhh; it takes so long and slows down my gameplay lol..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Oct 2011, 20:11

Yeah I think its a good idea (ONLINE sims) I was thinking about it before but i don't think they will make it for sims 3 ever... and btw there prob wouldn't be mods or cheats so :/ idk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top