Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to start, Origin not running blabla

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to start, Origin not running blabla Empty Unable to start, Origin not running blabla

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jun 2015, 20:28

Dear Games4theWorld Forum!

First of all, thank you for all your efforts and time pirating this version. I appreciate it very much.

Now I'm also victim of this really weird bug that, really, appeared out of nowhere. 

I do not have Origin installed on my computer at all, and I was also playing the game for a very long time without no problems. I opened up the game closed it, installed some mods, and then opened it up again and came back to the error message of Origin. I also uninstalled the game and reinstalled it.

The only thing I could think of is that something changed in the registry, either by CCleaner or something else and after re-installing it, it doesn't alter the register.

So this is one of the things I'm going to try out now. In the mean time, is there any other solutions to this problem?

Kind Regards,
ca'canny

UPDATE 12-6-2015

I've installed everything again without the Ultimate fix and it's working. Whenever I try to install the Ultimate Fix, I receive the error message and I can't play the game that way. I'm trying to figure out what in the Ultimate Fix is causing this issue but I don't think I can get the answer by myself.

Last edited by Cacanny on Fri 12 Jun 2015, 20:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update on 12-6-2015)

Back to top Go down

Unable to start, Origin not running blabla Empty Re: Unable to start, Origin not running blabla

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 11 Jun 2015, 22:24

Cacanny wrote:Dear Games4theWorld Forum!

First of all, thank you for all your efforts and time pirating this version. I appreciate it very much.

Now I'm also victim of this really weird bug that, really, appeared out of nowhere. 

I do not have Origin installed on my computer at all, and I was also playing the game for a very long time without no problems. I opened up the game closed it, installed some mods, and then opened it up again and came back to the error message of Origin. I also uninstalled the game and reinstalled it.

The only thing I could think of is that something changed in the registry, either by CCleaner or something else and after re-installing it, it doesn't alter the register.

So this is one of the things I'm going to try out now. In the mean time, is there any other solutions to this problem?

Kind Regards,
ca'canny

Welcome to the forum,

Did you install anything else in the meantime on your computer ? Keep in mind that lots of the available "freeware" on the internet will also install unwanted additional programs. Very often these are downsized or trial version anti-virus programs.

If you say you played the game without problems before, then something on your system must have changed, just very recently.

You can try re-downloading and re-applying the crack only, of the latest Ultimate fix:
http://bit.ly/1dL2nT0

Copy & paste those files (inside the .RAR) into C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. When prompted, overwrite the existing files. Then re-start the game, and see if that shows any improvement. 

Good luck for now ! Unable to start, Origin not running blabla Icon_smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Unable to start, Origin not running blabla Empty Re: Unable to start, Origin not running blabla

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jun 2015, 22:33

Hi Carlos,

I did what you said and I've done that before. I've searched for a solution before and saw that you had these files as a possible solution so I tried it, but with no result.

I know something must've changed on my PC, but I've no idea what. I opened the game, dropped a mod inside the mod folder (while it was running), then closed the game and came back to the error. Very weird!

Thanks for looking into this!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jun 2015, 22:44

Hello,
I've downloaded Sims 4 and DLC's from G4TW and worked like a charm but i couldn't close the Origin so DLC didn't appear in the game.I'm sure that it will be fixed soon.But for now,you can also try download Reloaded or Repack version of The Sims 4.I'm using Reloaded's version and works fine without Origin.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 11 Jun 2015, 23:09

Cacanny wrote:Hi Carlos,

I did what you said and I've done that before. I've searched for a solution before and saw that you had these files as a possible solution so I tried it, but with no result.

I know something must've changed on my PC, but I've no idea what. I opened the game, dropped a mod inside the mod folder (while it was running), then closed the game and came back to the error. Very weird!

Thanks for looking into this!

If you want to give it a try (though I don't normally suggest this): try un-installing your Sims 4 stuff again. After which you re-boot your computer. And then re-install your Sims 4 game. Also, prior to un-installing, navigate to:

My Documents\Electronic Arts

And change the name of the folder "The Sims 4" into anything you like. Then un-install/re-install as mentioned, and see if anything changed.

Deleted registry entries could be a possibility too (theroretically at least), but I would need to look via TeamViewer into that. Feel free to check the forum's chatbox (at the top of the forum's main page) when you see me online there. I will then have a quick look into that myself, if you want. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Jun 2015, 14:18

Ok I'm currently trying what you're saying

Steps I'm doing now to get it working, I'll report back to this again.

Step 1:
Renamed the documents folder to something else

Step 2: 
Removed everything from Sims 4 with the uninstaller through Control panel. Also did a CCleaner to get rid off everything related to Sims 4 (except the firewall rules). And then rebooted my PC.

Step 3:
Install the Sims 4 Deluxe Edition.

Step 4:
Succesfully started the game and manage to play. I didn't get the error message now.

I'm going to try now to install the Work expansion to it, and the Ultimate Fix. Will report back soon.

UPDATE 2:30 PM

Step 5:

Installed the Work Expansion and started the game. It worked, I don't have any problems. 

Now I'm going to run the Ultimate Fix on it.

UPDATE 4:00 PM
- The ultimate Fix broke it and I have to go back in order to get it working again.

Last edited by Cacanny on Fri 12 Jun 2015, 16:13; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top