Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unable to start:game data missing or damaged *PLEASE HELP!*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

unable to start:game data missing or damaged *PLEASE HELP!* Empty unable to start:game data missing or damaged *PLEASE HELP!*

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jun 2015, 20:46

So i was updating the sims 4 yesterday after installing the sims 4 gtw and everything worked fine except i couldn't connect to the gallery or know if i properly installed the gtw pack, so i exited the game and  installed the sims 4 gtw with fix again and this happened

The message i get in the attachment appears. i already uninstalled and reinstalled the game and i get the same thing

Back to top Go down

unable to start:game data missing or damaged *PLEASE HELP!* Empty Re: unable to start:game data missing or damaged *PLEASE HELP!*

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 19 Jun 2015, 02:24

mmkpopg wrote:So i was updating the sims 4 yesterday after installing the sims 4 gtw and everything worked fine except i couldn't connect to the gallery or know if i properly installed the gtw pack, so i exited the game and  installed the sims 4 gtw with fix again and this happened

The message i get in the attachment appears. i already uninstalled and reinstalled the game and i get the same thing

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Are you sure you applied the Ultimate fix to the correct location (see the inlcuded instructions) ? Also, if you are using any mods, please remove ALL mods, before starting the game. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

unable to start:game data missing or damaged *PLEASE HELP!* Empty Re: unable to start:game data missing or damaged *PLEASE HELP!*

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jun 2015, 05:10

hello, 

okay so i did what you suggested and took out the mod folder and found after much digging that i had what i believe to be a corrupt mod and my game works fine! Thank You for Your Help! Very Happy Very Happy Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jun 2015, 15:47

mmkpopg wrote:hello, 

okay so i did what you suggested and took out the mod folder and found after much digging that i had what i believe to be a corrupt mod and my game works fine! Thank You for Your Help! Very Happy Very Happy Carlos is tha man!!!

Hi there, @mmkpopg, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Glad that you were able to solve the error! But about your first post, are you able to access the Gallery correctly now? Or are you still having problems with that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top