Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Get To Work + Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Get To Work + Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 Get To Work + Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 18 Jun 2015, 09:01

I already had Sims 4 along with the Get To Work expansion installed but I also wanted to get the Outdoors and Luxury Party Stuff pack. When I copied the files from the ultimate fix onto the Sims 4 file, my game doesn't have Get To Work anymore.

Is there a way to have all three items at the same time?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Get To Work + Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 Get To Work + Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 19 Jun 2015, 02:27

mlmills98 wrote:I already had Sims 4 along with the Get To Work expansion installed but I also wanted to get the Outdoors and Luxury Party Stuff pack. When I copied the files from the ultimate fix onto the Sims 4 file, my game doesn't have Get To Work anymore.

Is there a way to have all three items at the same time?

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Yes, you can have all the stuff at once. I'm not sure what you didn, but if you had Get to Work successfully installed before, the content shouldn't "vanish" if you apply the latest fix.

Are you sure that Origin is completely closed, before playing Sims 4 ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Get To Work + Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 Get To Work + Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jun 2015, 05:45

I'm not sure about the whole Origin thing, but I did end up fixing the problem myself. Since FP01 was the Holiday pack, GP01 was Outdoor Retreat, and SP01 was the Luxury pack I guessed that the EP01 file was Get To Work (Expansion Pack). So, I just copy/pasted it into the Sims 4 folder and surprisingly it worked. Thanks for your reply though! Smile

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Feel free to open a new topic anytime again ! Smile 

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top