Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pose player installation.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pose player installation. Empty Pose player installation.

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jun 2015, 21:48

how to download and install pose player in sims 3?

Back to top Go down

Pose player installation. Empty Re: Pose player installation.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 20 Jun 2015, 19:04

Saila wrote:how to download and install pose player in sims 3?

There you go:
http://modthesims.info/d/438706

You put the file in, just like any other mod, namely into My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages. And you also need to download pose files, which I assume you can get elsewhere, but I'm unsure (I never used the pose player from MTS, but a different one).

Anyhow, in-game, you then need to select a pose, I assume by clicking on the sim. It may be possible that before doing this, you must type in the name of the pose file that you want to be "recognized". After that, you can select the poses then.

As I said, I never used the MTS pose player myself, but a different one. In the one that I use, you need to type in the names of the "playlists" (i.e. the files that contain the actual poses) FIRST, and then the pose player will recognize them. After which you can begin using the poses. 

I'm guessing that the one from MTS works similarly, but I can't guarantee it, sorry. Feel free to wait for someone else's feedback on this, or read up on the MTS forums directly, if you need more support on this. Good luck though !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top