Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The pose player-no interactions avaible. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The pose player-no interactions avaible. [SOLVED] Empty The pose player-no interactions avaible. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 11:45

hey,i installed the pose player to my mods....and in the game when i try to click it it says "no interaction avaible" ...i put the d3dx9_31.dll into my game/bin...and still not work,how to fix it???

Back to top Go down

The pose player-no interactions avaible. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The pose player-no interactions avaible. [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. Sun 30 Jun 2013, 14:05

bella1sims wrote:hey,i installed the pose player to my mods....and in the game when i try to click it it says "no interaction avaible" ...i put the d3dx9_31.dll into my game/bin...and still not work,how to fix it???

Hello,

It's obviously the problem of your mod... Can you remove the mods and try again? Rename The Sims 3 folder in C:\Users\(your computer name)\Documents\Electronic Arts and try again.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

The pose player-no interactions avaible. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The pose player-no interactions avaible. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 16:10

Did you install the mod to The Sims 3 folder in DOCUMENTS? Otherwise that is your problem there.
 If not - are you sure the mod is up-to-date? ( 1.55 )

//EDIT Alright... the mod is up-to-date so the only thing I can imagine that can be the problem would be that you installed it in the wrong directory.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 06 Jul 2013, 22:45

Hello,

Yes, the
d3dx9_31.dll goes into the Base game location, and the "pose player" into your "Packages" folder (to be exact, into My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Aug 2013, 19:30

thanks,but i solved it

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracos66 Tue 27 Aug 2013, 19:47

Glad to hear the issue was solved. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top