Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Player Pose MOD alternatives, anyone? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Player Pose MOD alternatives, anyone? [SOLVED] Empty Player Pose MOD alternatives, anyone? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jul 2014, 11:38

First of all I don't know if it's in the right section. If not please move it.

I thought of posting it here since you guys are so helpful Smile

Ok, since the IP address of my game is blocked for some reasons by modthesims, I can't download pose player and I badly want it. Is there by any chance that you know where to find an alternative download? Thank you so much! (I know about the moviemakercheatsenabled thingy but that's a bit boring so I really want pose player)

Back to top Go down

Player Pose MOD alternatives, anyone? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Player Pose MOD alternatives, anyone? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 12 Jul 2014, 12:42

riannadyn wrote:First of all I don't know if it's in the right section. If not please move it.

I thought of posting it here since you guys are so helpful Smile

Ok, since the IP address of my game is blocked for some reasons by modthesims, I can't download pose player and I badly want it. Is there by any chance that you know where to find an alternative download? Thank you so much! (I know about the moviemakercheatsenabled thingy but that's a bit boring so I really want pose player)

Hello,

Try using a webproxy, like this one here:

https://www.hidemyass.com/proxy

Scroll down to the page where you see "limited free proxy". There, type the URL of modthesims, and see if it works for you (it should). An alternative webproxy is this here too:

http://www.webproxy.ca/

Or you can even google for "webproxy", and try one of the numerous search results yourself.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Player Pose MOD alternatives, anyone? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Player Pose MOD alternatives, anyone? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jul 2014, 14:18

I don't know if I just don't know how to use webproxy or it's just that when I use it, it won't let me go to "files" where the things that should be downloaded is located, it just stuck at the description T-T Is there anything I might be doing wrong? Thank you for answering!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 12 Jul 2014, 14:28

riannadyn wrote:I don't know if I just don't know how to use webproxy or it's just that when I use it, it won't let me go to "files" where the things that should be downloaded is located, it just stuck at the description T-T Is there anything I might be doing wrong? Thank you for answering!

I assume you made an account at MTS ? If so, can you try logging in, while using that webproxy ?

If it doesn't work, I'll re-upload the pose player (and the poses from MTS) myself. Check back here later - or tomorrow. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jul 2014, 14:38

I did try to make an account while I'm in the proxy. IT IS WORKING NOW! LOL. I don't know until when but at least I've downloaded what I want! Very Happy Yay! Thank you so much again Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 12 Jul 2014, 14:41

riannadyn wrote:I did try to make an account while I'm in the proxy. IT IS WORKING NOW! LOL. I don't know until when but at least I've downloaded what I want! Very Happy Yay! Thank you so much again Smile

//MOVED

Nice to hear that ! Smile  Do you need assistance with anything else or can I close the thread ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jul 2014, 14:52

I am perfectly fine now. I so love this site! I can't thank you enough!  Hammertime

Mod edit: if you ever run into other problems, feel free to open a new thread. This is closed now. Have fun ! Smile

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top