Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help installing.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help installing. Empty Help installing.

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jun 2015, 14:23

hey guys i have some questions only not problems Smile
i downloaded the sims 3 from the official website but didnt install it yet . i watched the video on how to install it and i read the topic on how to install it and i was wondering
1- should i download the base game and download the expansions i want then apply the crack ?
2- or should i download the ultimate fix and apply the cracks for the games i downloaded ?
3- while applying the ultimate fix . all crack go to the base game or to their own folders ?
i.e : i downloaded the base game and seasons exansion . should i copy both cracks from the ultimate fix to 'C:\program files x86\electronic arts\the sims 3\game\bin' or the base games' crack to that folder and the seasons crack to C:\program files x86\electronic arts\the sims 3 seasons\game\bin ?
4-if i downloaded an expansion pack and applied the crack . can i download a new expansion after some time and apply the cracl again ? or should i redownload all of them ?
5-can i download a new expansion pack and then download an older one ? or i will overwrite the newer one and make it not work ?
its a bit messy and i hope you understand Very Happy
thanks in advance Smile

Back to top Go down

Help installing. Empty Re: Help installing.

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jun 2015, 19:00

Ok! First install the base game. Go ahead and upgrade and install the expansions that you want. Apply the crack located in the crack file in the ultimate fix. This crack will be placed in the base game bin folder. You can always download and install other expansions in the future. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Back to top Go down

Help installing. Empty thanks

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jun 2015, 23:40

LoriliHime wrote:Ok! First install the base game. Go ahead and upgrade and install the expansions that you want. Apply the crack located in the crack file in the ultimate fix. This crack will be placed in the base game bin folder. You can always download and install other expansions in the future. Let me know if you have any other questions.
thank you Smile but i have some other questions
1-when using the ultimate fix . the rar file has the expansions folders and two files in them . should i place these files in the expansions folders or in the base game folder ?
2-also i cannot upgrade because im getting two errors
2.1- cannot connect to origin
2.2-sometimes it connects to origin but when i click refresh it shows a script error WhatDidUJustCallMe?
3- i also tried to install the base game only to play while i download expansions but when i apply the crack in the ultimate fix it says "the sims 3 stopped responding " WhatDidUJustCallMe?
can you help me ?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 25 Jun 2015, 04:36

Ram.H wrote:thank you Smile but i have some other questions
1-when using the ultimate fix . the rar file has the expansions folders and two files in them . should i place these files in the expansions folders or in the base game folder ?
2-also i cannot upgrade because im getting two errors
2.1- cannot connect to origin
2.2-sometimes it connects to origin but when i click refresh it shows a script error WhatDidUJustCallMe?
3- i also tried to install the base game only to play while i download expansions but when i apply the crack in the ultimate fix it says "the sims 3 stopped responding " WhatDidUJustCallMe?
can you help me ?

As @LoriliHime already said, you ONLY need the #crack-older of the Ultimate fix, and nothing else. Please keep in mind that the expansion folders in the Ultimate fix are outdated.

Again, you must install the base game and at least one expansion. From the Ultimate fix ONLY use the #crack-folder, and nothing else. Inside there are 2 files; copy and paste them into the base game location, which will typically be C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.

And if you want to add expansions later on, just install the expansion, re-apply the manual patch, and then re-apply the 2 files from the #crack-folder I mentioned already. 

Moreover, you cannot connect a pirated Sims 3 game to Origin, why would you want that anyway ? Smile  Just click on "OK", so that the window goes away.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jun 2015, 06:15

Please also note this thread. You will be able to find the manual patch here as well.

Click Here

This should be a clear outline as well. If you have any other issues please let us know. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Help installing. Empty thanks again

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jun 2015, 00:05

LoriliHime wrote:Please also note this thread. You will be able to find the manual patch here as well.

Click Here

This should be a clear outline as well. If you have any other issues please let us know. Thanks!
well thanks again but that was not my question WhatDidUJustCallMe? i already applied the manual patch and everything is working fine with WA and HELS Smile heres an example for my question :
i am now downloading showtime and its 95% . i install it and run it fine like i did for all other expansion pakcs . the question is can i go back and install late night ? since late night was released before showtime .. ?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 27 Jun 2015, 07:01

Ram.H wrote:
LoriliHime wrote:Please also note this thread. You will be able to find the manual patch here as well.

Click Here

well thanks again but that was not my question WhatDidUJustCallMe? i already applied the manual patch and everything is working fine with WA and HELS Smile heres an example for my question :
i am now downloading showtime and its 95% . i install it and run it fine like i did for all other expansion pakcs . the question is can i go back and install late night ? since late night was released before showtime .. ?

Brief answer: you can install the expansions in any order you like, nowadays.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top