Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relationships lost and replaced by new NPC sims

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Relationships lost and replaced by new NPC sims Empty Relationships lost and replaced by new NPC sims

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jun 2015, 08:51

Hello, I have 2 sweethearts (lol) and around 8 known friends in game. They're NPC. I saved the game, turned off the my PC, sleep and played again. But now, I lost them all. They're replaced by 6 people in the Relationship tab and in my sim's phone. I didn't know my sim have any interaction with these sims. Is this a bug? And are you guys also experiencing this? I've read from other sites that this is what they called "Mass Culling". Any solution to this problem?

Back to top Go down

Relationships lost and replaced by new NPC sims Empty Re: Relationships lost and replaced by new NPC sims

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jun 2015, 13:21

I think you need the mod he mentions in this video https://youtu.be/kGuahf_WpUo?t=101

Back to top Go down

Relationships lost and replaced by new NPC sims Empty Re: Relationships lost and replaced by new NPC sims

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jun 2015, 18:31

V10R37 wrote:I think you need the mod he mentions in this video (I can't post link because I'm a new member).

So I've gone from to the Sims forum and this is one of the many problems TS4 have way back last year. Until now, there's no solution to it yet, making the fans not very happy. It's sad and disappointing. From the classic TS1 to this. Crying or Very sad

Thanks for the video BTW.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 27 Jun 2015, 07:27

blacksnow wrote:
So I've gone from to the Sims forum and this is one of the many problems TS4 have way back last year. Until now, there's no solution to it yet, making the fans not very happy. It's sad and disappointing. From the classic TS1 to this. Crying or Very sad

Thanks for the video BTW.

Yep, the idea behind this was that EA/Maxis wanted The Sims 4 to be accessible for "players with weaker hardware" too. One disadvantage is the "specialty" that you were describing. 

I myself don't bother with relationships at all, but of course, other simmers may pay bigger attention to that issue.

Can we help you with anything else, or can I consider this topic "solved" ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top