Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bought Sims 4 + Downloaded GTW & the Ultimate Fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bought Sims 4 + Downloaded GTW & the Ultimate Fix Empty Bought Sims 4 + Downloaded GTW & the Ultimate Fix

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jun 2015, 21:20

I bought the base game for Sims 4 and really would like the Get to Work expansion. I have tried downloading it from games4theworld and downloading the Ultimate fix. After I go offline and turn off my firewalls I still get the "Unable to start. Update your game via Origin" popup. 

Also, sorry if this has already been posted!

Back to top Go down

Bought Sims 4 + Downloaded GTW & the Ultimate Fix Empty Re: Bought Sims 4 + Downloaded GTW & the Ultimate Fix

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 27 Jun 2015, 07:51

leamomar97 wrote:I bought the base game for Sims 4 and really would like the Get to Work expansion. I have tried downloading it from games4theworld and downloading the Ultimate fix. After I go offline and turn off my firewalls I still get the "Unable to start. Update your game via Origin" popup. 

Also, sorry if this has already been posted!

Hello and welcome to the forum,

You probably already updated your Sims 4 game via Origin, before you applied the "Get to Work"-files. First, make sure to de-activate automatic updates in Origin, that is very important. See this here too:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20385-a-note-for-owners-of-the-sims-4-version-on-origin

In your case, it means you have to wait until a new cracked Sims 4 patch has been released. Hope this helps !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Bought Sims 4 + Downloaded GTW & the Ultimate Fix Empty Re: Bought Sims 4 + Downloaded GTW & the Ultimate Fix

Post by Guest Thu 02 Jul 2015, 21:07

SORRY do you hav any eithe when a new cracked sims 4 patch will be available?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top