Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Get to Work, Not working with Bought Sims 4 Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Get to Work, Not working with Bought Sims 4 Game Empty Sims 4 Get to Work, Not working with Bought Sims 4 Game

Post by Guest Fri 08 May 2015, 01:05

I bought the Sims 4, when it came out last year, and now that this expansion pack has come out, I downloaded it anxious to play it. However, yesterday when I opened the game, it said welcome to get to work, but now, its just the original sims 4. Can you guys help me fix the problem?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Get to Work, Not working with Bought Sims 4 Game Empty Re: Sims 4 Get to Work, Not working with Bought Sims 4 Game

Post by Guest Fri 08 May 2015, 10:28

Most probably Origin has ruined your game by automaticly updating to version 1.6.69.1020.
In Origin make sure that this feature of automatic updating is cancelled.
Install your downloaded games again.
Also check the item GameVersion in the folder My Documents ->Electronic Arts -> The Sims 4.
Open it with notepad and if it shows 1.6.69.1020 change it back to 1.5.139.1020

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Get to Work, Not working with Bought Sims 4 Game Empty Re: Sims 4 Get to Work, Not working with Bought Sims 4 Game

Post by Guest Thu 14 May 2015, 08:04

[Adding more Information]

The reason why it won't work because your Original Game has the Latest Game Version CRACK (I mean the original crack here), And the Get to work has the March 26 Crack so that's why it won't work.

Last edited by Keyenpeydee on Thu 14 May 2015, 08:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ooops, Wrong date!)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 19 Jun 2015, 03:26

//MOVED

Sorry for the belated reply all,

Also, make sure that ALL Origin-related windows are closed, prior to playing a cracked Sims 4 game. Yes, you can add cracked content to a legit Sims 4 game (seemingly), but you need to make sure to close Origin completely.

Other than that, what the previous posters said. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top