Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game crashes after going to neighborhood view

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game crashes after going to neighborhood view Empty Game crashes after going to neighborhood view

Post by Guest Wed 01 Jul 2015, 05:51

Okay, so I have a Sim, and two cats, one cat is pregnant. I changed the lifespan of all the creatures in the options menu. Before I did so it was working fine but then when I go to the nieghborhood view to catch a fish, it crashes. It did this 3 times. 'The Sims 3 Has Stopped Working'  Sad

The Mods: Skysims TodlerInteractions Graphytical NoBuild NoIntroBreastfeedAdopt BreastFeedMod NraasDecenser NraasMasterController NraasMasterControllerCheats NullShoesNude PspNatural

The Expansions: Generations Island Paradise Late Night Pets Seasons Supernatural University Life 

Oh, and I applied the base game crack because all the other cracks didn't work for me. The base game crack is the only one that has worked.  Why God.
Although I'm sure none of the mods had anything to do with it. I think it's because of the pregnancy and lifespan. Also my cat is not giving birth even after 2 days. Is that normal?
Do I have to stay at home until the cat gives birth?

Back to top Go down

Game crashes after going to neighborhood view Empty Re: Game crashes after going to neighborhood view

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Jul 2015, 02:16

LunaDreams wrote:Okay, so I have a Sim, and two cats, one cat is pregnant. I changed the lifespan of all the creatures in the options menu. Before I did so it was working fine but then when I go to the nieghborhood view to catch a fish, it crashes. It did this 3 times. 'The Sims 3 Has Stopped Working'  Sad

The Mods: Skysims TodlerInteractions Graphytical NoBuild NoIntroBreastfeedAdopt BreastFeedMod NraasDecenser NraasMasterController NraasMasterControllerCheats NullShoesNude PspNatural

The Expansions: Generations Island Paradise Late Night Pets Seasons Supernatural University Life 

Oh, and I applied the base game crack because all the other cracks didn't work for me. The base game crack is the only one that has worked.  Why God.
Although I'm sure none of the mods had anything to do with it. I think it's because of the pregnancy and lifespan. Also my cat is not giving birth even after 2 days. Is that normal?
Do I have to stay at home until the cat gives birth?

Hello and welcome to the forum,

I'm not sure if you are using the right crack, but just to make sure, please repeat the steps from #2 to #5 here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Also, unless you actually tried removing the mods (one-by-one, if necessary), there is no way you can be 'sure' that the mods don't cause the problem. Smile  I myself have often seen mods that say they are "comptible" for my patch version of Sims 3. But in the end they caused problems, so I had to remove a few of them.

About the pregnancy mod, I never used these mods myself, so I can't really tell. My guess is though that you don't have to stay at home, but maybe someone else has a second opinion.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top