Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot find the Sims 4 installation guide?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cannot find the Sims 4 installation guide? Empty Cannot find the Sims 4 installation guide?

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jul 2015, 03:36

So i joined this forum just to ask this question because it's seriously bugging me  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd Why God. 
i cannot find the installation guide for the sims 4 ANYWHERE. it wasn't installed/downloaded along with the sims 4. the game has been installed in utorrent, but i cannot open it because it's not fully installed - because i cannot find the installation guides. i've searched my computer and they just haven't been downloaded, nothing popped up when i find began to download ts4. i've searched this forum and cannot find a question on this anywhere, so im guessing im the only one that had issues with this? i've also googled. i've not seen another comment anywhere from anyone on this matter. 
if someone could get back to me about this really soon, i'd appreciate it!
also tell me if i'm being a noob - i'm new to this torrenting stuff.  Oh my...

Back to top Go down

Cannot find the Sims 4 installation guide? Empty Re: Cannot find the Sims 4 installation guide?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Jul 2015, 04:01

xamyelizabeth wrote:So i joined this forum just to ask this question because it's seriously bugging me  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd Why God. 
i cannot find the installation guide for the sims 4 ANYWHERE. it wasn't installed/downloaded along with the sims 4. the game has been installed in utorrent, but i cannot open it because it's not fully installed - because i cannot find the installation guides. i've searched my computer and they just haven't been downloaded, nothing popped up when i find began to download ts4. i've searched this forum and cannot find a question on this anywhere, so im guessing im the only one that had issues with this? i've also googled. i've not seen another comment anywhere from anyone on this matter. 
if someone could get back to me about this really soon, i'd appreciate it!
also tell me if i'm being a noob - i'm new to this torrenting stuff.  Oh my...

Hello and welcome to the forum,

At first, I suggest you familiarize yourself with whatever "security"-software you have installed on your computer, in order to ensure you don't run into issues later on. Smile  See this guide for a general introduction to the subject matter:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

Let me know once you did these things.

Also, do you have WinRAR installed ? You need to open the download once it is finished with the program WinRAR. You mark all contents inside the .RAR file, and then drag and drop them out, into an empty folder. After the extraction is done, start the installation from within the folder ! If you don't have WinRAR, get the version 5.21 from this site here

Also, get the install guide for TS4, from here:
http://goo.gl/UJPQr5
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Cannot find the Sims 4 installation guide? Empty .

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jul 2015, 17:49

Thank you for the response, Carlos! You helped greatly Smile however i'm still having an issue - it's fully installed and i've disabled my anti virus software correctly, but when i try to open Sims 4 it appears with this message: "The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to load. Please confirm that: 1) the file was copied over the same folder as the cracked executable 2) the antivirus software is not false-detecting the file (in which case white-list the folder/file"
as I said i've whitelisted the program and disabled my antivirus correctly, and followed the download instructions and the links you provided. Any clue what this means? 
Thanks! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Cannot find the Sims 4 installation guide? Empty .

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jul 2015, 20:58

xamyelizabeth wrote:Thank you for the response, Carlos! You helped greatly Smile however i'm still having an issue - it's fully installed and i've disabled my anti virus software correctly, but when i try to open Sims 4 it appears with this message: "The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to load. Please confirm that: 1) the file was copied over the same folder as the cracked executable 2) the antivirus software is not false-detecting the file (in which case white-list the folder/file"
as I said i've whitelisted the program and disabled my antivirus correctly, and followed the download instructions and the links you provided. Any clue what this means? 
Thanks! Very Happy

i googled around and someone had the same problem and said they fixed it by applying the ultimate fix, and it worked for them. i followed all the steps but it's still coming up for me. ughhhh what am i doing wrong?  Why.

Back to top Go down

Cannot find the Sims 4 installation guide? Empty Re: Cannot find the Sims 4 installation guide?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 06 Jul 2015, 17:26

xamyelizabeth wrote:
i googled around and someone had the same problem and said they fixed it by applying the ultimate fix, and it worked for them. i followed all the steps but it's still coming up for me. ughhhh what am i doing wrong?  Why.

Sorry for the late reply,

At first, try this:

Cannot find the Sims 4 installation guide? O5vhwosyahq

Navigate to the location shown in the screenhsot, and run both .exe's again (if you have a 32-bit Windows system, then run only the vcredist_86.exe).

Select either install or repair, when running those files. After you (re-)installed them, please try the game again. Good luck ! Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top