Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help game is at the title just showing the sims 4 and nothing else.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need help game is at the title just showing the sims 4 and nothing else. Empty Need help game is at the title just showing the sims 4 and nothing else.

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jul 2015, 19:53

game is just showing sims 4 title screen, like the loading screen with no loading bar or anything. i just put in the ultimate fix before i just started WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Need help game is at the title just showing the sims 4 and nothing else. Empty Re: Need help game is at the title just showing the sims 4 and nothing else.

Post by coolcandy3001 Sat 04 Jul 2015, 20:05

This post belongs in the "Sims 4 in-game help" section.
But anyway,
Do you have any mods or CC that may be stopping the game & do you have the correct system requirements for the game?
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Need help game is at the title just showing the sims 4 and nothing else. Empty Re: Need help game is at the title just showing the sims 4 and nothing else.

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jul 2015, 20:08

coolcandy3001 wrote:This post belongs in the "Sims 4 in-game help" section.
But anyway,
Do you have any mods or CC that may be stopping the game & do you have the correct system requirements for the game?
no mods, CC? and yeah i7-2600k oc 4.7 ghz stable with a gtx 660 and 8gb 1600 jigsaw ram

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcandy3001 Sat 04 Jul 2015, 20:14

CC is Custom Content.

When it's stuck, can you please press CTRL ALT DEL and open Task Manager. Once open, tell me if TS4 goes completely white. If it does, repeat the steps and try and close TS4. If it doesn't close, you'll have to restart your PC.
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jul 2015, 20:45

coolcandy3001 wrote:CC is Custom Content.

When it's stuck, can you please press CTRL ALT DEL and open Task Manager. Once open, tell me if TS4 goes completely white. If it does, repeat the steps and try and close TS4. If it doesn't close, you'll have to restart your PC.
its not white

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jul 2015, 20:46

coolcandy3001 wrote:CC is Custom Content.

also no cc

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcandy3001 Sat 04 Jul 2015, 21:55

Try renaming your Sims 4 folder in C:/Documents/Electronic Arts and trying again
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jul 2015, 23:04

coolcandy3001 wrote:Try renaming your Sims 4 folder in C:/Documents/Electronic Arts and trying again
i had to move it to a different location from my ssd to my hdd so it wouldnt take up space

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 06 Jul 2015, 02:05

wetblue13 wrote:i had to move it to a different location from my ssd to my hdd so it wouldnt take up space

//MOVED

And the result was... ?

By the way, how much free space do you have on your SSD or primary hard-drive ? Make sure to have enough extra free space all the time, in order to ensure system stability.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top