Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4, Missing Interface & Sims

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4, Missing Interface & Sims Empty Sims 4, Missing Interface & Sims

Post by Guest Thu 09 Jul 2015, 18:45

Hi!

So, yesterday I downloaded and applied the Ultimate Fix that you guys currently have up from I believe May?
After I did that I tried to go in and play my current family.
None of my sims show up nor does the interface for the controls like the needs or their picture in the bottom left.
And today when I tried again to go and take a picture to post with this -  now it won't load the save at all, it just zooms in on the house and doesn't go any further.
Please help? :DedicatedToLorilihim

Back to top Go down

Sims 4, Missing Interface & Sims Empty Re: Sims 4, Missing Interface & Sims

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 09 Jul 2015, 20:28

destini789 wrote:Hi!

So, yesterday I downloaded and applied the Ultimate Fix that you guys currently have up from I believe May?
After I did that I tried to go in and play my current family.
None of my sims show up nor does the interface for the controls like the needs or their picture in the bottom left.
And today when I tried again to go and take a picture to post with this -  now it won't load the save at all, it just zooms in on the house and doesn't go any further.
Please help? :DedicatedToLorilihim

Hello and welcome to the forum,

If you are using any MODS for The Sims 4, please remove all of them (for now) and restart the game. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jul 2015, 00:10

Also having this problem, tried removing mods and it wouldnt work.. ( bump ? )

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 11 Jul 2015, 09:09

Lukke10 wrote:( bump ? )

Would you please open a new topic on your own for this, instead of posting under someone else's thread and bumping it ? Thank you. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Jul 2015, 01:00

I removed my mods and started it but that didnt work.
This is what it does when I press play on a household. (pans+zooms in) then nothing.)
:::
Sims 4, Missing Interface & Sims 52be4b793849d695816bf89f8087254f

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 12 Jul 2015, 20:50

Have you made sure to configure your anti-virus exclusions properly... ? See this post here and do all the suggestions:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

And AFTER (re-) doing this procedure, try re-downloading the crack-only here:

http://bit.ly/1dL2nT0

Copy & paste those files (inside the .RAR) into C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. When prompted, overwrite the existing files. Then re-start the game, and see if that shows any improvement. 

Good luck  - that is all I can say for now.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Jul 2015, 17:18

Thanks for the help but still no luck.
Do you have the link to the last fix before the current one or something? Maybe that will let me play it at least until the next new fix comes out?
Why.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 22 Jul 2015, 20:58

destini789 wrote:Thanks for the help but still no luck.
Do you have the link to the last fix before the current one or something? Maybe that will let me play it at least until the next new fix comes out?
Why.

I'm really sorry for the late reply,

I myself don't have a link to the earlier Ultimate fixes, but I don't think this is the cause for your problem anyway. But let's see.

For the moment, please un-install your Sims 4 and then re-boot the computer. After which you re-install Sims 4, then apply the files from "Get to Work", and finally re-apply the files from the latest Ultimate fix.

See if that makes any difference. Good luck ! Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jul 2015, 06:09

I did everything and it worked up until I applied the fix. After I did that it showed me an error saying it couldn't start because of missing or damaged files.. So, I just reapplied "Get to Work" and I guess I'll wait until the next Ultimate Fix comes out for all the other features.
Thanks for your help!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top