Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 is not responding.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 is not responding. Empty The Sims 4 is not responding.

Post by Guest Thu 09 Jul 2015, 19:59

I was just playing the sims 4 one hour ago and while playing it froze up and this message popped up, The Sims 4 has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. I checked AVG and restored these back to original location. 

The Sims 4 is not responding. Untitl11

The Sims 4 is not responding. Untitl12

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 is not responding. Empty Re: The Sims 4 is not responding.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 09 Jul 2015, 20:15

//MOVED

Hello,

I fixed your images. I see that you had downloaded the old 3DM release. have you made sure to remove that old version properly ? So are you now playing with the G4TW version of The Sims 4 ?

Beyond that, AVG can't be configured (easily), so I actually suggest you consider un-installing it completely. A lot of people use this program, and it's just not good. Really, make sure to get rid of it, if you want to avoid running into problems again. And get yourself another program.

Then, you can get the "crack"-files from here:

http://bit.ly/1dL2nT0

Copy & paste those files (inside the .RAR) into
C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. When prompted, overwrite the existing files. Then re-start the game, and see if that shows any improvement. 

Good luck again !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Jul 2015, 00:20

I'm lost lol
What is the old 3DM release and how do I remove it? And yes I have the Get To Work version

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 11 Jul 2015, 08:54

tsnell23 wrote:I'm lost lol
What is the old 3DM release and how do I remove it? And yes I have the Get To Work version

Look at your second screenshot. There, a location named C:\Games\The Sims 4 is shown - with a partial filename of a 3dm-related file. So either you installed (and played) it, or someone else with access to your computer did. Smile 

Before the no-Origin crack by RELOADED was released for The Sims 4 (upon which Games4theworld's TS4 release is based), there were "older" versions of a cracked TS4, by the group 3DM. These old 3DM versions required you to run Origin in the background (and in "offline"-mode), in order to run their cracked Sims 4 version.

The newer RELOADED version lets you play without Origin. The 3DM version can typically be removed by simply deleting the install folder. 

Did you manage to remove AVG now ? Sometimes it can also help if you un-install everything about Sims 4 too, followed by a re-boot of the computer. After that, re-install the base game of Sims 4, then the files of the "Get to Work"-expansion, and finally the files from the latest Ultimate fix too.

Good luck again !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jul 2015, 16:18

I am going to back up the sims 4 and reinstall,  Why God.. Where can I get the reloaded version?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 12 Jul 2015, 21:22

tsnell23 wrote:I am going to back up the sims 4 and reinstall,  Why God.. Where can I get the reloaded version?

According to your first screenshot, you already installed the base game of Games4theworld (too). Don't you have the installer files anymore ? If so, get it from here:
https://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Games4theworld's release is based on RELOADED's; they are technically the same, in fact. So there is no problem in using Games4theworld's game too.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Jul 2015, 02:28

The Sims 4 is not responding. Sims_410

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Jul 2015, 02:29

So I backup my Saves folder
Uninstalled, then reinstalled the sims 4 with the files downloaded from here
Reinstalled Get to work and applied the crack/ultimate fix.
This is still happening

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 18 Jul 2015, 12:50

tsnell23 wrote:So I backup my Saves folder
Uninstalled, then reinstalled the sims 4 with the files downloaded from here
Reinstalled Get to work and applied the crack/ultimate fix.
This is still happening

I really aplolgize for the late reply, but see this here:

The Sims 4 is not responding. Dve16uc8nnw2

You can find this option in Control Panel/System/Advanced/Performance/Settings. Choose the setting that I marked with an arrow in the screenshot ("turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only"). The click on "Apply and then on "OK".

Now re-boot the computer ! After the re-boot, play on and see if anything improved. Another possibility could be to lower some graphics settings , in the in-game options (when you are in the main menu).

See for now if that improves anything. Good luck ! Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top