Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE SIMS 3 - ISLAND PARADISE RELATED QUERY -

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE SIMS 3 - ISLAND PARADISE RELATED QUERY - Empty THE SIMS 3 - ISLAND PARADISE RELATED QUERY -

Post by Guest Fri 10 Jul 2015, 20:30

Hello,

I hope I've posted this in the correct section, if not please accept my apologies!
Anyway, I have an official version of The Sims 3, am I able to download an expansion pack from yourselves to use with that? Or can I only download your version of The Sims 3 with your expansion packs? I hope this makes sense. 

Thanks in advance. Smile

Back to top Go down

THE SIMS 3 - ISLAND PARADISE RELATED QUERY - Empty Re: THE SIMS 3 - ISLAND PARADISE RELATED QUERY -

Post by Guest Fri 10 Jul 2015, 20:42

You can use cracked expansions and stuff packs for the real game. Good luck.

Back to top Go down

THE SIMS 3 - ISLAND PARADISE RELATED QUERY - Empty Re: THE SIMS 3 - ISLAND PARADISE RELATED QUERY -

Post by Guest Fri 10 Jul 2015, 20:43

So, would I just download the expansion packs as normal and then what, they would just automatically be accepted by my origin bought version of The Sims 3? Sorry, I'm a newb and want to make sure I know what I'm doing before I mess around with shizz. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Jul 2015, 20:47

They should I haven't tried it. It should work correctly because its Sims 3 not Sims 4. Just make sure you download them to Origin Games not Electronic Arts in your Program Files

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Jul 2015, 20:49

Download them? Do you mean copy the crack files into the origin games folder as opposed to the Electronic Arts folder? Also, what if I want to download more than 1 expansion pack? Do I just download both and carry out the same process?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Jul 2015, 20:53

Read this https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t15229-sims-3-original-base-game-origin-pirated-expansion-packs and this https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly Good luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Jul 2015, 20:57

I'll go check that out now, thanks. Smile

//EDIT

Hi,

I'm having a problem with the pets expansion pack for The Sims 3. I have an origin bought version of the base game and have downloaded the pets expansion pack, hoping to use it with my origin digital version of the sims 3. I downloaded the expansion pack and it seemed to load up fine however, when it gets to the new game screen, the options to click on such as the neighborhood etc, are all blank? As far as I know, I followed each step in the installation guide, have I done something wrong here? I have a feeling I might need to apply the ultimate fix, but seeing as I have a digital download version which I bought myself, I wasn't sure, so am asking for any help you can offer regarding the issues I'm having. Thanks in advance. THE SIMS 3 - ISLAND PARADISE RELATED QUERY - Icon_smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 13 Jul 2015, 15:06

W0lv3rin3 wrote:I'll go check that out now, thanks. Smile

//EDIT

Hi,

I'm having a problem with the pets expansion pack for The Sims 3. I have an origin bought version of the base game and have downloaded the pets expansion pack, hoping to use it with my origin digital version of the sims 3. I downloaded the expansion pack and it seemed to load up fine however, when it gets to the new game screen, the options to click on such as the neighborhood etc, are all blank? As far as I know, I followed each step in the installation guide, have I done something wrong here? I have a feeling I might need to apply the ultimate fix, but seeing as I have a digital download version which I bought myself, I wasn't sure, so am asking for any help you can offer regarding the issues I'm having. Thanks in advance. THE SIMS 3 - ISLAND PARADISE RELATED QUERY - Icon_smile

Hello and welcome to the forum,

I merged your topics; and for the future, please keep all your issues regarding the same game in just ONE (1) thread. Smile  Concerning your problem, you should repeat the steps #2, #4 and #5 here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Of course, if you already downloaded the manual patch and Ultimate fix, you don't need to re-download them anymore. Just re-apply the stuff in that case.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jul 2015, 16:41

Thanks. I thought they were two different issues, so posted them separately. Very Happy
I uninstalled the pets expansion pack because it was p*ssing me off lol, but I'm still getting the blank menu situation, this time when I load the sims 3 up. What's going on? lol :\

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 13 Jul 2015, 16:45

W0lv3rin3 wrote:Thanks. I thought they were two different issues, so posted them separately. Very Happy
I uninstalled the pets expansion pack because it was p*ssing me off lol, but I'm still getting the blank menu situation, this time when I load the sims 3 up. What's going on? lol :\

Do you have one of the expansions or stuffpack installed, in addition to the base game ? It is necessary to do so, if you want to use the Ultimate fix. So just run the installer for an expansion, and then repeat the steps #2, #4 and #5 from the guide I posted before. And really make sure to do those steps in exactly THIS order (2, 4, and then 5), and properly.

There is really no other explanation for this type of issue.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jul 2015, 16:47

No, I literally only have The Sims 3 installed via origin where I purchased it from. Should I still follow those instructions?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 13 Jul 2015, 16:49

W0lv3rin3 wrote:No, I literally only have The Sims 3 installed via origin where I purchased it from. Should I still follow those instructions?

Yes, please follow the guide that I posted before.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top