Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiya the Sims 3 Trouble. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hiya the Sims 3 Trouble. [SOLVED] Empty Hiya the Sims 3 Trouble. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 20 Sep 2011, 00:24

1st I like to say you all are great to take your time out to explain everything to everyone not many people do that so thank you.

On with my Sims trouble lol I already brought The sims 3 base game and the sims late night and the sims 3 adventure world I download all the rest last night, I install Genrations only just that one I follow all instruction then i downloaded the the fix and add files for each of the games i said i installed. And when I click icon to play with is the generations icon it say i have installed an unoffcial game and ask do i wanna quit or continue if i click continue it give and error. What am i doing wrong and should I start all over also being that I brought 3 of the games would it make it so I could not play the ones i am trying to add

//EDIT

I have added cc to the game before

Back to top Go down

Hiya the Sims 3 Trouble. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Hiya the Sims 3 Trouble. [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 20 Sep 2011, 09:53

Hello,
It doesn't matter that you have some store bought items and some from G4TW, usually it wont give you any problems.
The unofficial game modification error suggests that you don't have the latest version of the fix, but it could also be triggered by some of your custom content. Official store updates are ok, but with user created content there's always the issue of patch compatibility.
The first thing I think you should try is to remove any user created content from the game and see if that makes any difference.
If it doesn't, make sure you have the latest version of the fix and make sure you followed the instructions in its installation guide carefully.
Once your game works, you can add your cc again, after you make sure you have the latest version and never more than 5 at a time in case there's still one giving issues.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Hiya the Sims 3 Trouble. [SOLVED] Empty It worls

Post by Guest Tue 20 Sep 2011, 15:58

Thanks I got it working I went back read over it again and i seen a couple steps I missed. When I did it just like the guide said it works prefect. I do get a message that say you have an unofficial game copy I just click continue and it works fine.

Back to top Go down

Hiya the Sims 3 Trouble. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Hiya the Sims 3 Trouble. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Tue 20 Sep 2011, 17:15

Hello,

If you apply the crack that comes with the LATEST version of the Ultimate Fix, that error will disappear.
For now, have fun playing!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)