Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sim not showing up in the Gallery. Please help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sim not showing up in the Gallery. Please help! Empty Sim not showing up in the Gallery. Please help!

Post by Guest Sun 19 Jul 2015, 03:42

Sorry if this has beena sked before but I have googled everywhere and I am still having problems.
I downloaded TS4 from you guys and got my mod folder and everything all set up. I know that custom sims go into the Tray folder so thats what I did.
Tray folder? Check.
CC in the mods folder? Check.
Made sure the online option was on? Check. 

I followed the guide posted here step by step and still the sim won't show up. I even tried downloading another sim because I thought maybe it was that particular one but that one doesn't show up either. The CC will show but none of the sims will!
Could it be the version of the game i have? I didnt apply the ultimate fix.
Also under the ADVANCED tab it doesnt have a "allow cc" option there. Only the Include unowned content option! Does that play a part? I am hoping someone will be able to help me because i have tried all day. Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Sim not showing up in the Gallery. Please help! Empty Re: Sim not showing up in the Gallery. Please help!

Post by Guest Sun 19 Jul 2015, 20:50

still looking for help Sad

Back to top Go down

Sim not showing up in the Gallery. Please help! Empty Re: Sim not showing up in the Gallery. Please help!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 19 Jul 2015, 21:06

sushisims wrote:still looking for help Sad

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Are you sure you put ALL files from the sim download, into the Tray-folder ? A sim download (as well as a lot download) always consists of a number of different files, that belong together.

Do the descriptions on the download sites say something about this, like the game version the sims were created with ? Always make sure to read all available descriptions on the download sources.

Other than that, the sims may have been made with a newer version of the game, for which there is still no crack. Please be patient for now. Smile  I can't tell when a new "Ultimate fix" will be released.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top